What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jimmy Lake - DC Washington

Don’t hate because you are bad at math. 5 out of 130 is a poor percentage.

5 out of 130? Right.

You’re a joke. You’ve totally missed my point, which is that leaders care about both sides of the ball. You want Colorado to emulate teams from the Big12? You don’t want the greatest coach in the history of the sport? Give it a break.

5 out of 130? Right.

You’re a joke. You’ve totally missed my point, which is that leaders care about both sides of the ball. You want Colorado to emulate teams from the Big12? You don’t want the greatest coach in the history of the sport? Give it a break.

That was never your point. You have added to and changed your argument several times.

You said argue my position in this thread. I have done so. You have yet to present a reason for a defensive coach other than Saban and a few others. That would make them an exception. If you think Lake has “it” to become one of those exceptions then that is your opinion. Current data would not favor your odds of being right.

That was never your point. You have added to and changed your argument several times.

You said argue my position in this thread. I have done so. You have yet to present a reason for a defensive coach other than Saban and a few others. That would make them an exception. If you think Lake has “it” to become one of those exceptions then that is your opinion. Current data would not favor your odds of being right.

Best wishes.

49ers (80s), Cowboys (90s), Rams (Vermeil), Saints, Packers, Colts and most of Belichick's teams all won because their offense controlled the game.

You thinking the Bears have a better shot at the trophy than the Saints or Rams this year?
I'd add the TD led Broncos to that list.

What would Jimmy Lake bring to the Buffs?

The play-caller on the Pac-12’s most consistent defense

read more...

I really like this guy and I think he fits perfectly. Could be a mistake if we don't snag him.

The author nailed it in the personality section guy is dripping with HC demeanor. Someone who could lead and get you fired up each Sat.. I will say this however, I always thought that too about Embree who was so refreshing to listen to after all of those years of Hawkspeak and we know how that ended. Lake has a strong CFB resume to go with the personality however.

Not that it matters at all in context of the article, but the author called Peterson "the best coach in the Pac 12 (not named Mike Leach)". Dude.

Peterson and Lincoln Riley are in their own stratosphere as far as best coaches West of the Mississippi. Mike Leach goes to bowls, but that's about it.

Peterson and Lincoln Riley are in their own stratosphere as far as best coaches West of the Mississippi. Mike Leach goes to bowls, but that's about it.
I’m still not yet sold on Lincoln Riley. He is obviously a great offensive mind, but this is still very much Stoops players, and the defense is hot garbage. If they didn’t have Kyler Murray, they would be probably around an 8 win team.
Let’s see if Riley can sustain it.

Damn. Watching that interview has me thinking Day and Lake are too close to call as a favorite.

Can’t beleive we have these choices. Looks like a great situation for CU. And a tough call for RG.
We have no idea they are even talking to them. We have no idea who is on RGs list.

We have no idea they are even talking to them. We have no idea who is on RGs list.
tenor.gif

Back