What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

KSU @ CU—October 12 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

That is a pretty cool graphic
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Former NDSU Head Coach is coming to town. It’s BISON football. Significantly better on both sides of the ball Kansas State has the greatest advantage on defense. The buffs allow 100 yds more per game.

Kansas State is a Mighty Land Grant. They will have much better food, be very proficient at the games fundamentals and of course superior sportsmanship. The co program is devoid of sportsmanship reflecting co as a whole

It could be very physical. Advantage Kansas State.

KS -3. UCO +3
O/U 51.5
Kansas State 27. Colorado 24

We haven’t seen the odds makers yet so we don’t know if this is a bettable game. Last week certainly was!

Mining gold in Colorado!

Former NDSU Head Coach is coming to town. It’s BISON football. Significantly better on both sides of the ball Kansas State has the greatest advantage on defense. The buffs allow 100 yds more per game.

Kansas State is a Mighty Land Grant. They will have much better food, be very proficient at the games fundamentals and of course superior sportsmanship. The co program is devoid of sportsmanship reflecting co as a whole

KS -3. UCO +3
O/U 51.5

We haven’t seen the odds makers yet so we don’t know if this is a bettable game. Last week certainly was!

Mining gold in Colorado!
Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

KS -3. UCO +3
O/U 51.5

Mining gold in Colorado!
file.php

Not particularly stoked on 10:15pm eastern start time. Not many people are going to stay up until 1:30am, so not really getting the national audience 👀 on the game.
I have a 7:30am tee time Sunday mornings. Wife is out of town, so I have to get up at 5ish am to walk the dog before golf.
4 hours sleep sucks!
Who schedules this 💩?
I don’t care that you don’t care. GFY!!
Sko Buffs!

Not particularly stoked on 10:15pm eastern start time. Not many people are going to stay up until 1:30am, so not really getting the national audience 👀 on the game.
I have a 7:30am tee time Sunday mornings. Wife is out of town, so I have to get up at 5ish am to walk the dog before golf.
4 hours sleep sucks!
Who schedules this 💩?
Sko Buffs!
Dude, when you figure out this cool thing called "DVR technology" your life is going to be so much better.

Imagine being able to watch your favorite sports on TV, AND remain in control of your own schedule. I know it sounds too good to be true.

4 hours sleep sucks!
Who schedules this 💩?
Sko Buffs!
Genuinely curious question from me. Why can’t you skip golf for one Sunday morning and sleep in?

Genuinely curious question from me. Why can’t you skip golf for one Sunday morning and sleep in?
I can. I guess I can also book a later tee time. It’s the weekly game for $ with my buddies. I really enjoy it. If I play later I will be paired with strangers which is hit or miss.

Buncha wuss' on here.
season 10 friends GIF

and deal with it. Raised my kids on Pac12 after dark. Part of living in this great state.

Also, golf on weekends is SO slow as to make “playing” beyond painful. I can just imagine being stuck in the fairway watching the foursome ahead “playing for $” lining up putts and attempting to “read” the green from every angle, just to short each putt by four feet; or blasting out of the trap over the green, then going to try to find the ball in the bushes which are OB only to blast it back over the green in the other direction; watching my life and desire to play a 6-hour round of golf on weekends ever again ebb into a dark hateful place….Aaarrgggg.

Lose my mind just thinking about it.

But sure… staying up late to watch a CU game from the comfort of your couch…. That’s the annoying part. ;)

Game time start is highly personal. I love the 10 pm time slot here on the east coast. Wish every CU game started at that time.
I always prefer later games that allow my gf and me the whole day to be out in the mountains running/riding then gorging someplace tasty… ‘cause no way we wake up early on a weekend to get out before the game starts.

I'm going to have trouble getting the family to this game. They go to sleep at like 9pm. May end up selling our tickets. 😔

KS -3. UCO +3
O/U 51.5

Mining gold in Colorado!
AI isn't getting any better at ****posting

Back