What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

I don't think they made the best choice. Lots of beautiful places with spectacular views, closer to Boulder. And I don't like Golden.

Apart from that, 93 can be a horror when the wind and snow are raging.

Maybe Pasta Jay will purchase the Rocky Flat's Lounge and rebrand it, Prime's Place.

I don't think they made the best choice. Lots of beautiful places with spectacular views, closer to Boulder. And I don't like Golden.

Apart from that, 93 can be a horror when the wind and snow are raging.

Maybe Pasta Jay will purchase the Rocky Flat's Lounge and rebrand it, Prime's Place.
I take 93 every day I come down the canyon -- it's an issue only 1 - 2 days per year.

I take 93 every day I come down the canyon -- it's an issue only 1 - 2 days per year.
I lived by Marshall for 5 years. I think they were 3 or 4 un-driveable days per winter. The wind-driven snow reminded me of heading N out of Cheyenne on 85

How is what they did with the Marines any different than the yoga workouts?
Coach Mo organized and sanctioned the Marines workout
Someone not on Mo's approved staff for some reason did the Yoga workout and therefore it was considered outside the football operations and impermissible.
Stupid as hell and just window dressing

How much of the deal is going into the program budget?
No idea. This looks to be a Prime thing, not a CU thing. (Like the sunglasses) Says joining as an "owner"
Not sure who CU uses for supplements now, but I would assume it will be Redcon1 going forward.

This will make the haters heads explode even more. Especially seeing some of the comments regarding Shedeur, Shilo, Seaton, and Prime st the Super Bowl parties…🙄
Too bad for the haters, then. Maybe they can grow a thicker skin and focus on themselves or their team instead of living to be petty.

I am going to start planning to fly out.

Back