What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

The Prime Effect: I was just told that I CAN reinstate my tickets from dropping them the season after COVID. I will be coming to Boulder on September 7th for my 35th Birthday (50- on September 11). I am bringing my entire family and my brothers family. This is my 50th birthday present. The only thing my brother asked me... was: "Can we still go to the old Chinese restaurant on Broadway that has the Volcanoes?"

No man... that was 28 years ago and I don't remember the name.
That definitely isn't the only reason you can't go there anymore...

I know they are out of business... but I can't remember what it is called. i know that no one has listed their name yet.
The issue is that the City of Boulder passed an ordinance banning sharable drinks. Everyone has to have their own glass and their own straw (biodegradable, non-plastic). No exceptions.

Some of you guys are just going to have to make significant donations to the booze table at Sackygate. Get your wifes buzzed on premium alcohol and all will be good.

The issue is that the City of Boulder passed an ordinance banning sharable drinks. Everyone has to have their own glass and their own straw (biodegradable, non-plastic). No exceptions.
I'm 90% sure you're wrong on both accounts (yes, I would take that bet at 9 to 1 odds). But yes, plastic straws suck. The state of Colorado has tried to regulate them, but too much controversy.

I'm 90% sure you're wrong on both accounts (yes, I would take that bet at 9 to 1 odds). But yes, plastic straws suck. The state of Colorado has tried to regulate them, but too much controversy.
90 percent? Search the Code, mother ****er!

NOW THAT I did not expect.

Glad you told me. Man, what a fuc%$ing weird town.

So I have to drink the Volcano by myself? with a straw that I brought with me?

seems like a lot of hoops to go through for a drink.... I might have been willing to do that a long time ago.... now, just give me a beer.... w/o the fuc#ing straw.

So I have to drink the Volcano by myself? with a straw that I brought with me?

seems like a lot of hoops to go through for a drink.... I might have been willing to do that a long time ago.... now, just give me a beer.... w/o the fuc#ing straw.
The only exception to the ordinance is if you are wearing matching hats and thongs, then you can share a drink and use a plastic straw. The thongs must be worn as intended (i.e. as underwear) yet visible at all times, however.

The only exception to the ordinance is if you are wearing matching hats and thongs, then you can share a drink and use a plastic straw. The thongs must be worn as intended (i.e. as underwear) yet visible at all times, however.
Ill post a pic when I am ready to do this.... that way you can tell me if I comply with the ordinance.

Ill post a pic when I am ready to do this.... that way you can tell me if I comply with the ordinance.
You think I've gone through the course work, tests, and interviews with the City Council to become a licensed thong inspector? That **** takes years, and the percentage of dudes who really want to share their drinks and/or use plastic straws is substantially higher than you might expect.

Lady Snow really liked the black and gold flannel Prime was wearing in the recent video. She found it on sale for $325 at Nordstrom before deciding it wasn't worth getting for me.
So you are getting the Louis Briefcase/Purse instead, right?

Back