What's new

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Thinking more testicular contusion, wouldn't be surprised if he took a knee to the groin severe enough that it caused him problems.
Yeah, well if a shot to the nads that severe had happened on a play it would’ve been pretty obvious at the time because he’d have been in obvious pain.

(Attempts to load Chip and the tee shirt canon GIF failed.)

Last edited:

Daaah

Club Member
Club Member
Yeah, well if a shot to the nads that severe had happened on a play it would’ve been pretty obvious at the time because he’d have been in obvious pain.

(Attempts to load Chip and the tee shirt canon GIF failed.
That's what I was trying to say.

buffedup

Cooler than a Popsicle Stand.
Club Member
Either the player plays or they don’t. At the end of the day that is all that matters.

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
just to bring this all back to where it is supposed to be, VISKA is a once in a lifetime talent and i don't say that lightly. we have had other greats here, but i don't know that we've seen anything like VISKA. certainly, we haven't seen a player THIS dominating in at least 20 years.

i'm raising a glass to his good health. And, I hope we are lucky enough to see him in the Black and Gold a lot more this season.

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
just to bring this all back to where it is supposed to be, VISKA is a once in a lifetime talent and i don't say that lightly. we have had other greats here, but i don't know that we've seen anything like VISKA. certainly, we haven't seen a player THIS dominating in at least 20 years.

i'm raising a glass to his good health. And, I hope we are lucky enough to see him in the Black and Gold a lot more this season.
Let’s hope CU gets to a point in recruiting soon where he isn’t a once in a lifetime talent in the program