What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

Jeudy does have a better QB, and I expect him to put up better numbers than Viska actually-I don't think he'll touch the ball as often as he did last year for two reasons. He'll see more double teams this season, and I think Jay Johnson knows he's gotta keep Viska healthy.
TEs should feast underneath.

As physical as Viska is, I don't think he gets enough credit for his speed. I'm not talking about what anyone has said here. Most I've heard talk about him, tv and radio, point out his physicality and size before anything. Thing is, how he was used last year, and he can still get behind a corner or safety when needed, is something very few can do man. Dude is a special player.

Jeudy might be the better pure WR, but Viska might be the best playmaker in the country.
Viska is the best playmaker in the country. He can knock your dick in the dirt, or run by you, or take a short yardage snap. Could Jeudy do that? Maybe, dude is a damn good player, too.

They're not the same type of player. Jeudy is a stereotypical WR. He uses his speed to create separation from DBs-Viska uses his body......look at the number of times BSN in the link shows him getting physical with DBs. Viska has him by an inch and 30 pounds, which allows him to do more-like line up in the slot, TE, H-Back, Wildcat QB (yeah I'd let him throw it out of the Wildcat-he can probably do it), decoy, whatever. Viska is a more of an all around offensive weapon whose effectiveness in my opinion depends on how his OC wants to use him. We've gotta keep him healthy all year.

If Shenault was also on Bama he wins the Heisman just because of the love affair with them. Dude is better than Jeudy, just needs to stay healthy, It's tough to do when you play like he does.

Right. So, him thinking he’s better than Tua would not qualify for what he needs...
Agree to disagree. Thinking and acting are two very different things. Ideally, he would be the most confident person on the field every day, but carries himself very differently than he did in years’ past. I think anyone that went to college can attest to the oh **** / reflectionary moment that comes during your last year of school.

LaViska can win the Heisman. Do I think it'll happen, not really. Dude is definitely a top 5 player in the country, regardless of position. We are a lucky fan base to see that young man work, now we have his brother. (y)

As physical as Viska is, I don't think he gets enough credit for his speed. I'm not talking about what anyone has said here. Most I've heard talk about him, tv and radio, point out his physicality and size before anything. Thing is, how he was used last year, and he can still get behind a corner or safety when needed, is something very few can do man. Dude is a special player.
Viska would be fast enough if you lined him up and timed a fourth but wouldn't have wow speed.
Put him in pads with the ball though and he will almost always be one step faster than the guy chasing him.

Viska would be fast enough if you lined him up and timed a fourth but wouldn't have wow speed.
Put him in pads with the ball though and he will almost always be one step faster than the guy chasing him.
So, he has Game Speed, got it. All I know is the dude can play, I really don't give a rat's ass about what his 40 is. He can ball, that's good enough.

Back