What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

If Laviska truly is a Heisman contender He probably needs to show that he carried the Buffs to a great season. Does Laviska need to carry the team to a 10 win season to be a legit Heisman finalist? Let's not forget a WR has not won the Heisman since 1991. It takes a special effort for a WR to be considered.

If Laviska truly is a Heisman contender He probably needs to show that he carried the Buffs to a great season. Does Laviska need to carry the team to a 10 win season to be a legit Heisman finalist? Let's not forget a WR has not won the Heisman since 1991. It takes a special effort for a WR to be considered.

Coach Tucker’s idea of making him a pass rusher who gets double digit sacks along with 100+ catches sounds good.

Coach Tucker’s idea of making him a pass rusher who gets double digit sacks along with 100+ catches sounds good.

What does a phantom ankle twist on a Nub QB get, that “doesn’t look good” get? I think if put up to task Viska could contain the edge, and keep offenses in check with a possible rush. I’d love to see him blow up screen plays!

Viska game 1.

I’m setting the lines as follows:

Over / under 2 tds
Over / under 6 broken tackles
Over / under 2 receptions of 25 yards or more.

so, we conserved the powers of superman in game 1, but he's going to go all-hulk rage on the fuskers.

somewhere in stinkoln, tonight, a fusker linebacker will wake up screaming, covered in night sweats, while the poor innocent barnyard animal next to him wonders what the issue is. said fusker will know what is coming and what awaits him. Viska cannot be contained; he will not be stopped; he will be leaving broken fusker defenders behind him and crying fusker children in the stands.

judgment is coming.

He has been wearing a shoulder brace, and likely will deal with the shoulder all season

He leans in, elbows on his knees with a steely stare that looks a whole lot like the one he gave his team an hour earlier during practice when he barked, "You'd better be comfortable with being uncomfortable, with that sense of urgency to do it right every time, or you can take your ass to the [NCAA transfer] portal right now."

(y)

He and Winfree were the 2 best WRs on that team.

After seeing what JW did against USC in 17, I can’t believe that FHCMM didn’t use him. Didn’t Viska also make some plays in that game, too?

If they played in the 17 ASU game, I bet either JW or Viska holds on to the long ball Fields dropped. Then the Buffs go bowling in 17.

After seeing what JW did against USC in 17, I can’t believe that FHCMM didn’t use him. Didn’t Viska also make some plays in that game, too?

If they played in the 17 ASU game, I bet either JW or Viska holds on to the long ball Fields dropped. Then the Buffs go bowling in 17.
And we potentially still have FHCMM.

Be careful what you wish for

And we potentially still have FHCMM.

Be careful what you wish for
Nah. He'd have gotten the Ole Miss job after the season if he'd made a bowl. CU would have been paid money for him to leave instead of paying a buyout and that recruiting year would have finished so much better.

I'm not going to cry over spilled milk, but it would have been much better for the program if we'd made a bowl in 2017. Similarly, it would have been better for the program if the Nub kicker hadn't made the 57 yarder and we'd gone bowling that year.

It is always better to make decisions from a position of strength and success than as a reaction to failure.

Back