What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #16 (AP)/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #65 (NET) OSU (Corvallis, Sat., 2/15, 8:00 PM MT, FS1)

****. Yes. Elite defense. Great coaching. Switching to zone in the 2nd half was brilliant. Announcers tried to say it was just to limit fouls, but that was planned. Confused the **** outta them. Elite defense. Win and advance, **** everyone.

A win on FS1 on the road with all access. No commercials. Are you kidding me?

So much better, more pure than Walton jabbering away.

This is the happiest I’ve been with a Fox broadcast on a national channel.
Payback for screwing Buffs with overlapping truck racing, boxing, or some unfinished east coast basketball match?

Fascinating hearing Tad chirp at refs, addressing them on a first name basis, praising good play or making adjustments on defense coverage. What a treat To be in the huddle with limited announcer over talk.

Wayne Tinkle had to be silenced for cursing a lot.

That OSU visitor locker room is a pit.

But mostly I loved how Bey and Wright hustled, big gravy knocked down a three, and the team kept their foot on the gas, holding a comfortable lead throughout.

More of all of this, please. 20 wins! Boom.

Back