What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches polls)/ #19 (NET rankings) Men's bball at #15 (NET) Arizona (Tucson, Saturday, 1/18, 12:30 PM MT, Fox)

Inconsistency has become a tradition for Tad’s teams in PAC12 play, although really it’s throughout the conference. So I’m reluctant to expect us to win the next 6 games, although we “should” based on the scenario (4 at home, 2 road games vs the weak LA schools). This team has shown signs of less inconsistency than most other years, which is no doubt connected to being a better team. Will be interesting to see how the conference results unfold. Looks like a great chance to finally be in the top 4 and get the first round tournament pass.
I wouldn't call the LA schools weak. USC is in 1st place after beating Stanford. UCLA is a hot mess, though.

I agree that expecting to win 6 straight is a lot. We may end up being favored in all 6, but I don't think the gap is big enough that we're going to have a lot of walk-overs.

Need to hold serve at home and find 3 more road wins. That would be 12 wins and should get them the 1st round bye in Vegas.

I wouldn't call the LA schools weak. USC is in 1st place after beating Stanford. UCLA is a hot mess, though.

I agree that expecting to win 6 straight is a lot. We may end up being favored in all 6, but I don't think the gap is big enough that we're going to have a lot of walk-overs.

5-1 is more likely than 6-0. USC in LA isnt the no hoper that yesterday or Oregon in Eugene will be-but still a tough game.

Too bad Dallas hasn’t really gotten it together. We could’ve used an inside presence yesterday.
He had that nice little move on offense that one possession. I'd like to see them go to that well much more. We have work to do on post entry, as well.

Buffs who have one of the best defenses, in the league, need to take a lesson from the Wildcats, on how to double team. AZ are experts on this, and frustrated the Buffs.
Upside of the game: At least we didn't have to listen to Bill Walton!

Was just laying out that on the master plan to go 6-3 in conference road games, we’re technically on track, as the game at Arizona would be 1 of potentially 3 games where we’d be more than a one possession underdog.

Correct if I'm mistaken ... but didn't we just play UA on the road last Saturday?

Correct if I'm mistaken ... but didn't we just play UA on the road last Saturday?
You are correct. We lost one if three games were suppsed to lose and we won one of the games were supposed win on the AZ trip. Hence we are still on track to potentially go 6-3 on the road.

Back