What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking ahead 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the Yale game a new development? Don't remember seeing that one previously. Highlight of the home non conference schedule outside of the Sheep, which was a low bar, but, that's a solid Ivy league program that will help all the metrics.

If I was a betting man I'd put my money in on 2 of 3 of Dunlap, Anderson and Ndongo signing. Williams and Fall are just too big for our program right now.
We're definitely not getting Fall. We have a chance with Diop and Williams. Dunlap I think is a lock if we don't get a higher ranked guy first

Colorado has 30 regular season games scheduled to air on one of the Pac-12's television partners highlighted by a pair of national over-the-air broadcast appearances; one on FOX and another on CBS. The ESPN family of networks will air 11 games while the Buffaloes appear on FS1 three times. The Pac-12 Networks will televise 14 Colorado contests.

Tadball is the only reason I'm still paying for Sling. Can't wait for the new media deal or a conference change so I can drop it.
I cancelled sling when they cut local nbc coverage on opening day without notice. Now I have fubo which works well but it's expensive.

Not sure I've ever seen Boyle give this type of praise about someone. I can't wait to actually see him on the floor:

"Quincy can do some things that one percent of people playing college basketball can do... the plays he can make athletically, defensively, and offensively sometimes," Buffaloes head coach Tad Boyle said.

Not sure I've ever seen Boyle give this type of praise about someone. I can't wait to actually see him on the floor:

"Quincy can do some things that one percent of people playing college basketball can do... the plays he can make athletically, defensively, and offensively sometimes," Buffaloes head coach Tad Boyle said.
Had the exact same thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back