What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking ahead 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYU has a basketball team?
John Ross Bowie Reaction GIF by CBS

Yes. the "Violets".

Indeed. We saw Horne before the game & thought it was very interesting & seemed quite a testament that he would come back after his return to Tulsa last season. Also saw Quincy Allan & Hadley walking by on the way to the game.

I found Horne showing up very interesting too, a 1 year rental who feels strongly enough about CU to come back as a alumni.

I get it that this weekend (seems they do it every year) is about the alumni hanging out together, and as a recruiting tool. But as a fan, who is neither an alumni or recruit, I would love to be able to watch the "old" guys play some pickup.

Anyone else think that this could be our best team since 2013-2014 pre Dinwiddie injury?

How many more days until game 1 for the MBB team? This is the earliest I'm done with CU football in any given year.

Anyone else think that this could be our best team since 2013-2014 pre Dinwiddie injury?
I like our talent and depth. I'm not sure who we can pencil in to be a primary scorer every night. If we find consistent / reliable firepower, then I'll be ready to agree.

Oscar da Silva went from averaging 9.5, 6, and 2 as a Soph to 15.7, 6.5, and 1.5 as a Junior. Don't think his brother will take quite that large of a scoring leap (CU has way better depth than that Stanford team had) but I wouldn't be shocked if Tristan went from 9.4 as a Soph to 13 this year.

Tristan only took 7 shots a game last year. I think he'll be closer to 10 this year.

Oscar da Silva went from averaging 9.5, 6, and 2 as a Soph to 15.7, 6.5, and 1.5 as a Junior. Don't think his brother will take quite that large of a scoring leap (CU has way better depth than that Stanford team had) but I wouldn't be shocked if Tristan went from 9.4 as a Soph to 13 this year.

Tristan only took 7 shots a game last year. I think he'll be closer to 10 this year.

I think this is probably correct. I'm just saying that he has the offensive skills to be the go-to scorer if we need him to be.

TDS needs to average double figures. I expect he will and will do so consistently & efficiently. But I don't think he's the go to guy. As a 2nd or 3rd scorer who does a ton of other things to help you win, I love him.

We need reliable shooting and consistent production from the guards. If I see that, then I'll believe in a Dance season with a chance at a run.

Agreed. For us to reach our potential this year he needs to be at least a 12.5 and 4 guy.

October 30, 🎃 coming a day early this year. Then November 13 should be interesting considering Tennessee should be really good.

Surprised at all the TBDs for home games. I don't remember that being normal when the schedule was released in years past.

Am i misremembering, or is hoops going to a system like football where networks pick the times two weeks before the game (or something else)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back