What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

National Championship Thread

Who will win the national championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saban is worthless as a studio announcer. I did enjoy watching him force a smile or two during the pregame, though.

I kind of laughed to myself when I saw him because it’s like a backhanded compliment to ask him to come on. “Hey Nick, you don’t have anything going on, want to come to the national championship game?”
Taking time away from recruiting.

This year is very good. Only 4 guys. One of whom is mason
Gary Patterson is just awkward, and every time he starts to make a point he gets talked over - it's like the other guys don't even hear him.

It's well, awkward.

Bo Jackson's college career wasn't good enough to be where he was on that list. Has to be about more than talent and athleticism. There have been a lot of better RB college careers and Heisman seasons. Is he even the #1 player in Auburn history?

Give me Barry Sanders. Single greatest Heisman season ever. And I'm not sure anyone is close.

Looked through the list, lots of running backs on it. Where is the guy who ran for over 2000 yards and was a key player on a couple great teams. Can't tell me that all those backs on the list were better than Rashaan.

Bo Jackson's college career wasn't good enough to be where he was on that list. Has to be about more than talent and athleticism. There have been a lot of better RB college careers and Heisman seasons. Is he even the #1 player in Auburn history?

Give me Barry Sanders. Single greatest Heisman season ever. And I'm not sure anyone is close.
One QB?

This game was billed as a great match up and that is what it is turning out to be.

Lots of talent out there for both teams, making very high level plays. Well coached but when things don't go as planned both teams have guys who make plays anyways.

I wonder how many NFL teams would be willing to just give up their draft for the next year or even two years to have the NFL rights to the roster from either of these teams.

Yeah I remember watching him running all over our buffs. I didn't enjoy that one.
If your gonna run over the Buffs, stay classy. Barry always handed the ball to the ref, no celebrating like todays primadonnas! Love that kind of class and quality. Most other teams players I hated, but how can you hate Barry

Back