What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

Go Buffs

I sure miss Dallas and Idot Buff
Club Member
Just reading the Wall St Journal, last Friday edition. Great article on Derrick White. Main point of article is how his $17K of student loans prior to his arrival at CU has paid off with a $70M contract. Sorry, no link (requires subscription anyway).

Go Buffs

I sure miss Dallas and Idot Buff
Club Member
Went to the Mavs game today. Tough day for Spencer. Missed a bunch of FTs and had a late turnover. Mavs fans seem to love him, but he may have cost them the game today.

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
continuing to enjoy watching the Mayor in the playoffs, even though he has had some struggles. Hope the last game was him finding a new groove now that he's back on the bench. They certainly kept him in the lineup in the 2d half.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Mayor's game is such great basketball. He was just in a hell of a shooting slump.

wsp4820

Evan Battey Fan Account
Club Member
Junta Member
continuing to enjoy watching the Mayor in the playoffs, even though he has had some struggles. Hope the last game was him finding a new groove now that he's back on the bench. They certainly kept him in the lineup in the 2d half.
I hate watching the Mavs though. Donic is an incredible player, but it's ****ing boring to watch.

SewallBeach

Not Built Like an Action Figure
Club Member