What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

And no Alec on the West? Shame on you
giphy.gif
<------ me.

Good to see these guys playing well. Dinwiddie is the best player, overall, of those three imho. Happy for Alec and DWhite too, especially Alec, with the injury problems he's had. DWhite has a cool opportunity to be a part of something no other NBA team has done. Pretty sure they tied the record last year for consecutive playoff appearances at 22. They have some work to do to make it 23, not impossible, though.

He should be in the main game. Ben Simmons is a taller Rajon Rando and Kyle Lowry is old as ****.

Sounds like a lot of teams are interested in Alec.

When you've got Steph and Klay, you can't afford to keep depth of this talent at guard. Not a lot of guys who can drop 30 on someone in an NBA game like Alec just did.

That's an opportunity to win a ring. Sixers have so much talent. Just need to grow up a bit.
Happy that Burks has a chance to win big. Sixers do have a lot of talent. What I've been hearing about them this morning isn't good, though. Apparently, there some stuff going on in their locker room, dysfunction if you will.

Happy that Burks has a chance to win big. Sixers do have a lot of talent. What I've been hearing about them this morning isn't good, though. Apparently, there some stuff going on in their locker room, dysfunction if you will.
That's the problem with going as young as they did. That team needs to bring in a Chauncey type vet to lead it in the locker room. Have they had anyone there the past few years to mentor these young talents on what it means to be a professional?

That's the problem with going as young as they did. That team needs to bring in a Chauncey type vet to lead it in the locker room. Have they had anyone there the past few years to mentor these young talents on what it means to be a professional?
I agree, they should do exactly that. To answer your question, not that I know of? There are guys out there that could fill that role.

Our head bball coach played with White at UCCS and just glows when he talks about him. He says Derrick's success is a great example of hard work, molding himself into a pro, especially considering how much his body has changed since entering College as such a small player.

Back