What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

"McKinley Wright IV, 6-0 senior guard, Colorado. “Just a pit bull winner. He’s gonna make a roster at some point even if he goes undrafted. He’s got elite speed in the open court. He had a very good few days in Chicago. Size is a concern, but he’s got good quickness, he can score. Really good speed and burst. Not quite as good a vertical athlete. Cannot shoot at all. An Ish Smith type. When we interviewed guys from the Pac-12 and asked who was the toughest guy in the league to guard, his name came up a lot.”"

Really curious to see what happens with Kin. I'll be pleasantly surprised if he get's drafted. But how can you doubt this kid. Would love to see him with Chauncey and Dame in Portland. Honestly would prefer that as an undrafted signing then if he goes to a crappy franchise in the draft.

"McKinley Wright IV, 6-0 senior guard, Colorado. “Just a pit bull winner. He’s gonna make a roster at some point even if he goes undrafted. He’s got elite speed in the open court. He had a very good few days in Chicago. Size is a concern, but he’s got good quickness, he can score. Really good speed and burst. Not quite as good a vertical athlete. Cannot shoot at all. An Ish Smith type. When we interviewed guys from the Pac-12 and asked who was the toughest guy in the league to guard, his name came up a lot.”"

Really curious to see what happens with Kin. I'll be pleasantly surprised if he get's drafted. But how can you doubt this kid. Would love to see him with Chauncey and Dame in Portland. Honestly would prefer that as an undrafted signing then if he goes to a crappy franchise in the draft.
He'll get a shot somewhere, and agreed, hope it's a good situation. Some won't touch him because of his size, probably. I know better than to doubt Kin, though.

I'm just shocked a team selected Marcus Zegarowski over Kin. I truly believe he was the best pg left on the board at the end of the draft. As @Goose noted happy from a playing time perspective/hometown perspective he's in MN but unhappy cause that organization hasn't shown anything that gives me confidence truly in their entire history.

I'm just shocked a team selected Marcus Zegarowski over Kin. I truly believe he was the best pg left on the board at the end of the draft. As @Goose noted happy from a playing time perspective/hometown perspective he's in MN but unhappy cause that organization hasn't shown anything that gives me confidence truly in their entire history.
People are dumb. Just wait, I think Kin will be a huge steal in 2-3 years. I think he makes the roster and has a solid NBA career.

I saw someone talking about this over on reddit r/nba, a lot of late 2nd round players tell teams not to draft them because they would rather "pick their team." That could be the case with Kin considering he landed in a very good situation for him, both basketball-wise and being in his hometown.

Quite the journey for him.

Pistons, Bulls, Nets, and Wizards now in a decently short career

Could someone please explain what sign and trade means?

All I know is Dinwiddie is finally going to get paid what he is worth.

Back