What's new

Nebraska tickets

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
I take no offense to your joke. But let's be honest if you have to explain it...
Oh totally, I didn’t even think it was that big of a deal. I was attempting to just make fun of feminists not DV. But lol allbuffs does what allbuffs does and i am never disappointed.

Bread

I like the mask
Club Member
I just got 4 more tickets from some friends that sit behind us every year. Send me a DM if you’re interested and I’ll get the details. I believe they were somewhere around $100 a piece and I’ll sell them to you at cost.

Edit: tickets are spoken for as of now.

Last edited:

hawg1

I have one. Section 208.

50 less than whatever SearGeek price is.

Gets delivered to me on or before Sept 5.

DM if interested.

Last edited:

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
Joke's on you, he just moved to a trailer in Commerce City.
That sucks for him. I’ve got 8 tickets to the game. 2 are @Highlander and the other 4 are someone else’s but I’d gladly trade them and let these guys fight over who gets in while I’m on my way to Hawaii. I was there this day last year after my wedding, it’s crushing my soul I’m stuck in Colorado right now.

HawaiiBUFF

That sucks for him. I’ve got 8 tickets to the game. 2 are @Highlander and the other 4 are someone else’s but I’d gladly trade them and let these guys fight over who gets in while I’m on my way to Hawaii. I was there this day last year after my wedding, it’s crushing my soul I’m stuck in Colorado right now.
Sorry, do you actually have 4 extra haha? Because I would love to purchase them! And I live at Diamond Head on Oahu!

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
Sorry, do you actually have 4 extra haha? Because I would love to purchase them! And I live at Diamond Head on Oahu!
Nice!! I love Oahu, even though Kauai has stolen my heart. But no lol I was being a smart ass. I sold the 6 to 2 people from here but I was joking I’d sell them to you too and then you can all fight over who actually gets in.