What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

I take no offense to your joke. But let's be honest if you have to explain it...

Oh totally, I didn’t even think it was that big of a deal. I was attempting to just make fun of feminists not DV. But lol allbuffs does what allbuffs does and i am never disappointed.

I just got 4 more tickets from some friends that sit behind us every year. Send me a DM if you’re interested and I’ll get the details. I believe they were somewhere around $100 a piece and I’ll sell them to you at cost.

Edit: tickets are spoken for as of now.

Last edited:
I have one. Section 208.

50 less than whatever SearGeek price is.

Gets delivered to me on or before Sept 5.

DM if interested.

Last edited:
I have one. Section 208.

50 less than whatever SearGeek price is.

Gets delivered to me on or before Oct 5.

DM if interested.

The game is Sept 7, so I certainly hope they can do better than an October 5 delivery date.

Hey guys! Flying up from Hawaii for the game. Really hoping to snag 4 tickets for the game! Any help would be great!

Joke's on you, he just moved to a trailer in Commerce City.

That sucks for him. I’ve got 8 tickets to the game. 2 are @Highlander and the other 4 are someone else’s but I’d gladly trade them and let these guys fight over who gets in while I’m on my way to Hawaii. I was there this day last year after my wedding, it’s crushing my soul I’m stuck in Colorado right now.

That sucks for him. I’ve got 8 tickets to the game. 2 are @Highlander and the other 4 are someone else’s but I’d gladly trade them and let these guys fight over who gets in while I’m on my way to Hawaii. I was there this day last year after my wedding, it’s crushing my soul I’m stuck in Colorado right now.

Sorry, do you actually have 4 extra haha? Because I would love to purchase them! And I live at Diamond Head on Oahu!

Sorry, do you actually have 4 extra haha? Because I would love to purchase them! And I live at Diamond Head on Oahu!

Nice!! I love Oahu, even though Kauai has stolen my heart. But no lol I was being a smart ass. I sold the 6 to 2 people from here but I was joking I’d sell them to you too and then you can all fight over who actually gets in.

Back