What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NET Watch 2020

With how I am, I say **** them all, and sweep the remaining games. :D 5-2 would be acceptable, need a split in the Oregon games, in the least.

Too many road games to get a 3 seed iyam. P12 tournament could change things.
Too many for the 3-seed to be an expectation. But also the exact type of schedule we need to have the opportunity to move up into that sort of seed. If we do something crazy like run the table, we'll skyrocket.

Too many for the 3-seed to be an expectation. But also the exact type of schedule we need to have the opportunity to move up into that sort of seed. If we do something crazy like run the table, we'll skyrocket.

Palm updated his bracket today-we're the Midwest #4 playing Yale in the first round in Spokane. We've already played the #1 (KU) and the #2 (Dayton). The #3 is FSU. Think bigger than the 2nd weekend. Our buffs can get to Atlanta with the right draw.

I think 5-2 is best case scenario
7-0 is the best case scenario. (I give it about a 5% chance)

5-2 could easily happen, Ws @OSU, @Cal, @Utah, USC, UCLA, Ls @Oregon & @Stanford

4-3 seems a reasonable expectation, Should win the 2 home games and 2 of @OSU/@Cal/@Utah

7-0 is the best case scenario. (I give it about a 5% chance)

5-2 could easily happen, Ws @OSU, @Cal, @Utah, USC, UCLA, Ls @Oregon & @Stanford

4-3 seems a reasonable expectation, Should win the 2 home games and 2 of @OSU/@Cal/@Utah
3.9% chance we win out. It's not happening.

3.9% chance we win out. It's not happening.
I bet that goes up a lot if we beat Oregon. So no need to look ahead from the next game. It changes everything about how we look at the schedule for the final 6 games.

My thinking is that in the tournaments, every game is a road game. So I like that we play a lot of road games down the stretch. Hopefully it will prep us for tournament basketball. Am I crazy?

Not. Happening.
With 5/7 on the road and 5 being Quad 1 or 2 games, running the table is probably less statistically likely than making the Final Four.

Let's just beat Oregon.

If that happens, I'll dare to dream no matter what anyone says.

My thinking is that in the tournaments, every game is a road game. So I like that we play a lot of road games down the stretch. Hopefully it will prep us for tournament basketball. Am I crazy?
Yes.

There's a huge difference between road and neutral site games. Just think about how often CU teams in the past had good results in neutral site tournaments but couldn't win a road game to save its life that year.

With 5/7 on the road and 5 being Quad 1 or 2 games, running the table is probably less statistically likely than making the Final Four.

Let's just beat Oregon.

I'm sorry to tell you that CU is not running the table or making it to the final four. Neither is happening. Just can't.

Yes.

There's a huge difference between road and neutral site games. Just think about how often CU teams in the past had good results in neutral site tournaments but couldn't win a road game to save its life that year.
:mad:

Let's just beat Oregon.

Remember that time we beat Oregon in Boulder and then lost to OSU 3 days later???????? Yeah, that wasn't cool.

Road splits are more than enough.

We'll lose to FUrd and Oregon, I'd expect to see us beat Cal/UCLA/USC. the other 2 are toss ups.

Back