What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New QB coach is... Langsdorf?

I got to know Danny a little when he coached with the Giants. He bolted after a year to go back to Kansas or somewhere. His wife didn't like living in Paramus. I don't want to say anything mean but he is what you might call milquetoast. Let's just say Eli was not impressed. Side funny story: My friend had a B'day party for his little kid. There were some of his neighbors there. I was standing there making polite small talk with a few people. Conversation turned to commutes into the City. This one chap was a nice guy and he said he commuted to Newark but he didn't have to go until 1 PM or whatever so he never hit traffic. I said what the hell do you do in Newark? He said "Actually I play for the Devils." Haha! Imagine being a pro athlete who makes millions of dollars and no one knows who you are? And I like hockey. I'm a huge NHL fan. But yeah Danny is a bit of a hick. Not gonna lie.

Well, who was the Devils player?

giphy.gif

I got to know Danny a little when he coached with the Giants. He bolted after a year to go back to Kansas or somewhere. His wife didn't like living in Paramus. I don't want to say anything mean but he is what you might call milquetoast. Let's just say Eli was not impressed. Side funny story: My friend had a B'day party for his little kid. There were some of his neighbors there. I was standing there making polite small talk with a few people. Conversation turned to commutes into the City. This one chap was a nice guy and he said he commuted to Newark but he didn't have to go until 1 PM or whatever so he never hit traffic. I said what the hell do you do in Newark? He said "Actually I play for the Devils." Haha! Imagine being a pro athlete who makes millions of dollars and no one knows who you are? And I like hockey. I'm a huge NHL fan. But yeah Danny is a bit of a hick. Not gonna lie.

Not a bad thing. Not sure I'm concerned about him leaving CU unless this offense impresses enough to where he gets an OC gig himself-and if that happens Chev is probably doing a pretty damn good job calling plays.

Back