What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New QB coach is... Langsdorf?

giphy.gif

Initial reaction is that if Tedford hired him to coach his QBs, he shouldn't be terrible. Definite journeyman kind of hire.
EVERY assistant coach is a "journeyman!" Isn't the average number of stops for. FB coachs about eleven (11) per career?

****braska fans hated him but he was served an odd fit for his offense with Tommy Armstrong not really being a QB to throw the ball downfield.

They took a TON of deep shots in that offense but guys were always open and he just missed them. I kind of like the hire with his resume.

They just slapped a coordinator title on some dude who spent last year working for Canvas. I don't care what they think of this.

I'd heard the guy's name before, but not much other than that. If he can help our new QBs out and Chev learn a bit about being an OC, I'm good with it. Hope he can recruit some, too.

Help me understand something here...everytime I get ****ed I thank my lucky stars, why is being ****ed a negative thing?

Because when CU gets ****ed they get hate ****ed, unless that’s your thing.

Last edited:
I got to know Danny a little when he coached with the Giants. He bolted after a year to go back to Kansas or somewhere. His wife didn't like living in Paramus. I don't want to say anything mean but he is what you might call milquetoast. Let's just say Eli was not impressed. Side funny story: My friend had a B'day party for his little kid. There were some of his neighbors there. I was standing there making polite small talk with a few people. Conversation turned to commutes into the City. This one chap was a nice guy and he said he commuted to Newark but he didn't have to go until 1 PM or whatever so he never hit traffic. I said what the hell do you do in Newark? He said "Actually I play for the Devils." Haha! Imagine being a pro athlete who makes millions of dollars and no one knows who you are? And I like hockey. I'm a huge NHL fan. But yeah Danny is a bit of a hick. Not gonna lie.

Back