What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Northern Colorado Game Week (Official Thread)

This board has the most over-inflated opinion of UW in the world. I doubt their fans think they are as good as this board seems to.

This board has some of the most homers ever. If you can't see how poor this team is playing, I can't help you. Washington is better coached and they are much better than any team we have played. Washington doesn't have to be the greatest team ever to beat this team.

Running a race today so I'm busy. Was about to ask if score was indicative of performance, comments confirmed. If we win 6 it's a massive win it seems.

Well, I will happily accept "playing to the level of the competition" as long as they actually play up to the level of the PAC12.

UNC is much better than Portland State. With that said, Oregon State is awful and is a win for us. The rest of the schedule is up in the air.

Really? They beat Portland State (are they any worse than UNC?) and played Minnesota pretty close. I think we win, but it's no guarantee.

Not sure about that. Is the "crown of the helmet" part no longer a consideration with targeting? If this is true, I guess its targeting, but he did have his face up when he hit him

so hard on that call. He was several inches taller than the QB. To avoid any helmet contact he'd have to be bending over by 12" or more.

Credit where credit is due-UNC brought it today, and they deserve to be in this football game.

As far as our situation, I think Cindy Brunson's report might have hit the nail on the head. This team isn't suffering from a lack of talent......its a lack of maturity. I think its coaches on down-MM has pulled off two rebuilds, but this is the first time in his career where his focus is sustaining success. Sustaining success starts with respecting your opponent......which hasn't happened the last two weeks. The result has been flat, uninspired football.

Back