What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Northern Colorado Game Week (Official Thread)

we honestly look very mediocre.
To be fair, UNC is playing a great game. They are executing, but making mistakes like an FCS usually does.

I think CU will pull away in the third, but this is bad that we aren't closing the door on teams like this.
How bad was the start of this game? I'm looking at a 3 TD lead with 3+ minutes left in the first half and wondering how that happened with the sky falling and what not according to this board.

Good thing Lauaguda will only miss the 2H of this game it appears. STUPID!!!!

How bad was the start of this game? I'm looking at a 3 TD lead with 3+ minutes left in the first half and wondering how that happened with the sky falling and what not according to this board.

Might want to look again.
What I'm saying is that our offense can't move the ball very well, our D has been average, and the only reason UNC doens't have another 7 is because they dropped a pass on the 5.

As a P5 team that is good, we SHOULD be killing them.

I hope we can get anotehr score before the half, but it's like our boys have no sense of urgency.

Montez's stats are actually solid, what if this offense actually clicked and had good play calls??? What if

It's UNC, if your confident after watching this team the first 3 weeks, I want what your having.

This team has talent, but some glaring holes on both sides of the ball. They seem to have an attitude problem. They are cocky, and trying to act like they are back... But they haven't identified their true identity yet.

High throws were all over the place in game 1, I thought he was over that crap. 2ft over a wide open receiver... ugh

This team has talent, but some glaring holes on both sides of the ball. They seem to have an attitude problem. They are cocky, and trying to act like they are back... But they haven't identified their true identity yet.
Low effort at some spots and unfocused

28-7 lead, stop them on 3rd down, laguda makes dumb play, worthington next and now a pick. I overestimated this team, especially the leadership and offense being explosive.

Back