What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 2nd, 7pm P12N - Colorado @ UCLA GAME THREAD

I have noticed that Pac-12 ref is one of those few good ones.

As long as they can keep running right over our front seven they don't need to worry about who we have out there at corner.

Keep up at his rate though and we may have to play Demetri Stanley at CB.

Dude. I’m not. I’m stating facts and saying he is an injury prone player. Everybody can sit here and rip on Montez for 3 seasons for poor decisions and play but Viska is completely off limits and treated with kid gloves. It’s all fair game at this point.
We all know he is hurt a lot. That isn't breaking news! :D

UCLA student section looks smaller than I have seen at some high school games. And they look like they are having as much fun as they would at a funeral.

Back