What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nov. 2nd, 7pm P12N - Colorado @ UCLA GAME THREAD

Dude. I’m not. I’m stating facts and saying he is an injury prone player. Everybody can sit here and rip on Montez for 3 seasons for poor decisions and play but Viska is completely off limits and treated with kid gloves. It’s all fair game at this point.
It is interesting his injury situation?
I think he tries to hard on every tackle!
He has all the talent in the world, plays hard, but I would like him to be Available more often. Viska needs to go visit Emmett Smith to learn how to never take a hit.

That’s obviously the elephant in the room. I assume the coaches want him out there as much as possible, and saving him for later in the year is t really a thing anymore
I think his head is already in the NFL!
His family needs it and it weighs on him
Might pull a Bosa and shut it down.
We can play Arias and his little bro more

I will ask for the 1,000th time, why does Brady Russell get sooooo many snaps?
Obvious passing down, need every threat on the field. Just do not get that, would love to ask Johnson about it

Back