What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado Buffaloes @ Hawaii Football game thread

I actually miss Chuck Fairbanks and the powder blues. Speaking of powder blue, I blame the loss on the uniforms....they should burn them and never wear these colors again in hopes that they purge this kind of performance from their system.

Are you guys serious with this "Hawaii faking injuries" stuff? Do you think they're scared of our offense?

They're beating us straight up. Don't think there's any gamesmanship going on.

Acknowledging that we've been terrible tonight, I'm gonna go DBT for a moment.

The mystery holding call on Philip's return. The weird chop block and the horrible, horrible call on that punt return interference have changed this score.
I like you, dad, but **** off.

Are you guys serious with this "Hawaii faking injuries" stuff? Do you think they're scared of our offense?

They're beating us straight up. Don't think there's any gamesmanship going on.
Sorry, but it looks pretty obvious - almost every time there's a decent gain made, there's a Rainbow on the field.

Quote earlier from the hot girl on the sideline "don't think there's any injury this time"

Started just about the time we got the no huddle and quick snap working in the 1st half.

We were wearing them out with the run game. Announcer even says that MM said 'if it isn't broke, don't fix it'. Then they completely go away from the run game and let UH take control.

We were wearing them out with the run game. Announcer even says that MM said 'if it isn't broke, don't fix it'. Then they completely go away from the run game and let UH take control.
Yeah, I'm not sure how we only pulled three points out of the third.

Seriously, worst color commentator ever. ****ing annoying as hell. Just a whiny bitch.

Back