What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel

bailer coaching questionnaire:

Check the Boxes That Apply
Do you:
-Have a pulse?
-Have no guiding morals?
-Have no problem with being a despised pariah?
-Have room in your bank account for $4 million dollars?

If you checked yes to all four, congratulations, you're our new coach!

bailer coaching questionnaire:

Check the Boxes That Apply
Do you:
-Have a pulse?
-Have no guiding morals?
-Have no problem with being a despised pariah?
-Have room in your bank account for $4 million dollars?

If you checked yes to all four, congratulations, you're our new coach!

So most everybody on Allbuffs is a candidate for the job.

Eventually you'd think a coach has to get tired of moving from one rebuild to the next - just make sure he's taken care of financially so it's an attractive place to stay for a while.

Taggart would be a great hire by Oregon if it happens.
This guy?
slim-pickens-blazingsaddles-1.jpg

Sounds like Nebraska is close to snatching Donte Williams from Arizona's staff

Lol at the spin there. I'm sure the guy is pretty good at recruiting but lol at him stealing "pac12 caliber" players to SJSU.

And there's smoke to McElwain looking around. I'm not sure Florida would fire him. It does sound like his seat is heating up tho.

Briles is never ever going to get another job. When a school think it has to address a rumor like this, your career is ****ed with a capital f.

Smart move on their part.

At this point they can now hire anybody they want to without to much of a question. The response is simply "At least they didn't hire Briles."

I tip my hat to UH.

Yeah. Briles had a lot of success at UH without any problems. I'm sure there was a good deal of support for at least giving the appearance of interest in order to help him with his job search (plus some boosters who absolutely wanted him). Courageous move by UH to just say NO.

Briles ****ed himself, deal with it. Maybe a Texas High School will take a shot? I wouldn't but that's me. Maybe even an NFL gig, some scumbag would probably hire him perhaps.

Surprised Rick didn't handle HCMM in a similar fashion.....extension announced immediately after game....

Surprised Rick didn't handle HCMM in a similar fashion.....extension announced immediately after game....

Eh, the parameters of Mac's extension really hinged on last night's results and CU's postseason fate, IMO. A win last night, coupled with a Rose Bowl or potential CFP spot would have warranted some more $$

Eh, the parameters of Mac's extension really hinged on last night's results and CU's postseason fate, IMO. A win last night, coupled with a Rose Bowl or potential CFP spot would have warranted some more $$
Not sure the contract will depend on a single game. He obviously deserves a significant commitment based upon bringing us back from oblivion and a top 10 ranking.

This could just mean that both M2 and RG are confident enough that he wants to stay that they are handling things in a quiet manner that will make sure it is done right and doesn't become a distraction.

Back