What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel

I don't know why people think Harbaugh's even a possibility of going anywhere, the only rumor that existed was people blowing a misquote out of proportion. Some believe that he's inevitably going to want to go back to the NFL, but there's no substance to it at this point.
I can picture the scenario where he would go to LA, it is the 2nd biggest stage in the NFL. If Sam Walton's Niece's Husband opens the vault, it is not that far fetched.

I mean, CBS (Albert Breer) is the one who reported it, but it has been a rumor since the moment Fisher was fired. Breer isn't some insider, and he's a complete tOSU shill, but it's not nothing.
Breer said he was misquoted though, that he was simply saying the Rams would want him and that he thinks Harbaugh will eventually end up back in the NFL, but also said he doesn't think Harbaugh has any interest in the Rams.

idk if we can really draw any conclusions about Harbaugh regarding the one 8-8 season at San Fran.. conversely his last Stanford team wasn't really headed towards a cliff. And you gotta wonder about the admin people with SF. Those people are seriously clueless in regards to running a team.

However, you do have to wonder about the guy if he ditches his alma mater after only 2 seasons. His resume is starting to look like one of those people that can't seem to stay at one job for longer than a few years.

edit: pretty sure I articulated that poorly. Harbaugh possibly fine in the long term if he can allow himself to settle down.

There were reports he was losing the locker room before the very first game.

There were reports he was losing the locker room before the very first game.
And still pulled off an 8-8 season.

I have no skin in the game with Harbaugh. I do know somebody that played for him at the University of San Diego and he talks about Harbaugh in reverential terms.

I admit to being a Harbaugh fan. He publicly supports his players and goes to bat for them more than almost any other coach.

And still pulled off an 8-8 season.

I have no skin in the game with Harbaugh. I do know somebody that played for him at the University of San Diego and he talks about Harbaugh in reverential terms.

I admit to being a Harbaugh fan. He publicly supports his players and goes to bat for them more than almost any other coach.

Woody Hayes of our generation? Or is that JMFL?

SIAP (per Footballscoop):
Temple: Temple has officially announced Geoff Collins as their new head coach. More on his hire here. A press conference has been scheduled for 11am Eastern tomorrow to formally introduce Collins.

Surprised that we don't have a thread that is predicting Leavitt is leaving for Ole Miss or Oregon.

Matt Canada to LSU per Feldman. That seems like a flop to me......wasnt he fired at NC State within the last couple years?

Back