What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2018 Fall Camp Thread

Not just fluff from Adams and Mac. Mac gave some good insight on LB position and I learned from what both said about OL. They seem a little higher on Moretti being able to play than us fans. Depth obviously a concern at OL.
Elliot didn’t reveal much and seemed like he couldn’t wait to get out of there.
Spot on. I appreciated hearing about the team from MMac and Adams. Insightful comments. Elliot’s interview was disappointing. No insight just coachspeak, cliches, and out. Obviously his main job is game planing and play calling, but it wouldn’t hurt with donors and ticket sales to try and engage with the media after the one open scrimmage of the year.

Not just fluff from Adams and Mac. Mac gave some good insight on LB position and I learned from what both said about OL. They seem a little higher on Moretti being able to play than us fans. Depth obviously a concern at OL.
Elliot didn’t reveal much and seemed like he couldn’t wait to get out of there.
Yeah. It was telling that the day of the 1st open practice that Moretti was a partial participant and going half speed with the 3s just so he could be out there on a day when he normally would have sat out in the past - that him running with the 3s did not reflect his status on the depth chart and him sitting out some drills did not reflect his actual health level. Was just a bad day and he wanted to push through by doing some work.

Mac seems to be much more open with questions this year. Said Morreti will play this year, but not sure how much. Also some insight into his rehab process saying they've been working with the Cowboys who are dealing with the same injury with Jaylon Smith.

DA's length is ridiculous! (Also, great discipline to not hook the receiver with his left arm to interfere.)

KD does seem like a really good dude. Gotta wait till the end where Johnson leaves him hanging. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Maybe stated before, but it is encouraging to hear the different sports team members supporting each other. I would like to believe that helps in developing additional support for the athletes while they are away from home. Maybe it allows them to talk to someone about their challenges without necessarily confiding in a teammate, but yet another scholarship athlete so they can be more open.

Mac seems to be much more open with questions this year. Said Morreti will play this year, but not sure how much. Also some insight into his rehab process saying they've been working with the Cowboys who are dealing with the same injury with Jaylon Smith.

Drop foot. What I feared in Jake and mentioned last week. Damn.

KD does seem like a really good dude. Gotta wait till the end where Johnson leaves him hanging. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

tom-brady-needs-a-high-five.gif

The Maryland situation is absolutely atrocious. But if one good thing comes out of it, there are now talks of preventing practices from being closed.

For a 315 pound dude to do that many push ups is freakish. The hype train for Izzy is gonna be going full speed because the dude is special.

Push ups are one of the best workouts you can do. I wonder how he does it though since they just say 500 “a day.” I’m curious how many he does at once.

Back