What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-coaches-with-their-jobs-on-the-line-in-2019/

Dodd has his annual article out. How in the hell is helton only a 4? Taggart at a 4 seems high but that could absolutely fall apart in a hurry.

Could be the fact they don't have a president IIRC? I dunno. One other guy I noticed that I thought was too low was Tony Sanchez from UNLV-If they can him going into their move into the Raiders' stadium, that's going to be a really good job guys are going to want. Randy Edsall's too high-UConn probably doesn't have much money and they've shown basketball is a higher priority with their conference change. He's not going anywhere.

Beat me to it. Surprised to see Frost on the untouchable list.

Its like the national media thinks Frosty is this guy.............
39fb55411c9a0548596eef11300b9ef7.jpg

reading corn message boards and Frost is working his way closer to this list

Bill Moos isn't as dumb as their fanbase is. Frosty will be the coach when they come back in 2023. As far as UCLA, Tennessee, and Florida State, let me take them one by one-

UCLA-Do they have the money to make Chipper go away? Not sure Casey Wasserman is going to want to finance another coaching change.
Tennessee-My girlfriend is an alum. Not tied in there or anything, but I think Pruitt is gone, and I think they need a sitting HC or somebody who has been one before-Mike Norvell?
Florida State-Taggart is cooked too. Jack Del Rio is living in Destin now per his twitter page-would that be a gig he looks at? Josh Heupel may fit there too.

Bill Moos isn't as dumb as their fanbase is. Frosty will be the coach when they come back in 2023. As far as UCLA, Tennessee, and Florida State, let me take them one by one-

UCLA-Do they have the money to make Chipper go away? Not sure Casey Wasserman is going to want to finance another coaching change.
Tennessee-My girlfriend is an alum. Not tied in there or anything, but I think Pruitt is gone, and I think they need a sitting HC or somebody who has been one before-Mike Norvell?
Florida State-Taggart is cooked too. Jack Del Rio is living in Destin now per his twitter page-would that be a gig he looks at? Josh Heupel may fit there too.
You are right, fUCLA, Tennessee and FSU all look like bad hires. Chipster is not going to last.

Wondering if Chip Kelly may choose to move on from UCLA at the end of the season. Would be giving up a lot of money, but I do not think either side likes that arrangement.

Wondering if Chip Kelly may choose to move on from UCLA at the end of the season. Would be giving up a lot of money, but I do not think either side likes that arrangement.
He seems like he just wants to go back to being an OC in D2.

Harbaugh's seat has gotta be getting a bit toasty....
Not enough to be fired this year. He could leave, though.

There are definitely some good jobs that look like they'll be available after this year, though: UCLA, Tennessee, USF with more to come (keeping an eye on FSU and USC, in particular)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back