What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Taggart is fired, does Urban jump at the chance to feast on a down ACC? He’d have all the recruits he’d need and would just have to get over the Dabo hump. But success would come early on, which I believe he’s looking for.

Nice catch! I wouldn't rule out Del Rio there, either-his twitter says he's living in Destin....2 1/2 hours from Tallahassee.

Yeah, I can't see him coming back for anything less than a Tier 1 job, which Michigan would qualify as, but you're right, it seems like he is destined for USC.
the ewes seem to think they have a chance at him, you know he used to coach there.

If Taggart is fired, does Urban jump at the chance to feast on a down ACC? He’d have all the recruits he’d need and would just have to get over the Dabo hump. But success would come early on, which I believe he’s looking for.

FSU's facilities stink worse than Bluff City Law. Even Jimbo could figure that out and he is a bigger hick than Radar O'Reilly.

I think there is one job urban wants and it’s notre dame. Will he wait it out for kelly to leave?

Didn't his wife move to SoCal when she divorced him and split with the kids? That whole situation was crazier than a box of frogs. I have a friend who works for the Giants. They thought she was buck wild nuts when he coached there.

Fun fact...when Marty Brodeur left his wife for her sister in law (uncle daddy) his wife would call Lou Lamorello right before games and tell him there was a problem with one of the kids to get Marty on the phone to F-K with him.

Melanie Brodeur. Legendary nutball.

It was weird that Bob Stoops left OU. It's now even weirder that he's decided to resurface...in the XFL? 190-48 career record. "BCS" bowl games in 11 of 17 seasons. And unlike Les Miles for example things were still going strong at the end of his tenure. He should have his pick of any job if he wants back in.

It was weird that Bob Stoops left OU. It's now even weirder that he's decided to resurface...in the XFL? 190-48 career record. "BCS" bowl games in 11 of 17 seasons. And unlike Les Miles for example things were still going strong at the end of his tenure. He should have his pick of any job if he wants back in.
Making he's sick of college kids, their parents, and recruiting?

He took the XFL Dallas job like 9 months ago

If some of our wealthy Buffs want to throw some charity to the sheep up north, there is a $5,500,000 go fund me page for Bobo’s buyout.

If some of our wealthy Buffs want to throw some charity to the sheep up north, there is a $5,500,000 go fund me page for Bobo’s buyout.

Telling that the page founder didn't see fit to contribute himself (no one has).

Wilcox has to be the heavy favorite to get the USC job. At least he would he if I was USC

Is Payton doing poorly and/or unhappy with the saints? I don’t watch the nfl and don’t understand why he would leave a hc job in the nfl.

Is Payton doing poorly and/or unhappy with the saints? I don’t watch the nfl and don’t understand why he would leave a hc job in the nfl.
He just signed a 5 year extension with the Saints that starts after this NFL season, so he’s effectively under contract for the next 6 years. His deal back in 2016 was for 5 years, $45m, so I imagine this new deal is closer to $50-$55m for 5 years.

Is USC ready to throw $12m+ a year at him? I highly doubt it.

Would USC have interest in Harbaugh? I am not sure it is a good fit for USC, but sounds like Harbaugh may step away from Michigan at some point. He is familiar with Pac 12 country and has had some success.

If USC can't get a Urban Meyer or James Franklin, I could actually see them rolling the dice by promoting Graham Harrell. Offensive Coordinator wizzes in their 30s are en vogue right now and this is Los Angeles where the prime example of that is toast of the town with the LA Rams.

If USC can't get a Urban Meyer or James Franklin, I could actually see them rolling the dice by promoting Graham Harrell. Offensive Coordinator wizzes in their 30s are en vogue right now and this is Los Angeles where the prime example of that is toast of the town with the LA Rams.

I don't see that-they need somebody with a better looking resume than Harrell has right now. If Urban says no, they can offer the gig to Del Rio on the condition he retains Harrell-which of course he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back