What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***OFFICIAL 2019 CU FOOTBALL FALL CAMP THREAD***

giphy.gif

Interesting quote in the camera piece today— this is a head coach the players want to be around.
Yeah. I'm going choose to take that at face value and not read the backhanded meaning between the lines. I'm choosing to be Mr. Positivity and focus solely on the here and now -- Tucker is an impressive dude.

Can I tell it’s CU at a glance? Do the kids like them?

If it’s a “yes” to both those things then I can’t think of a topic I care less about than uniform fashion.

right, because everything else is a "face of the program, and recruiting friendly.....and CMT being media important" as you yourself have posted about...

creating an impression that recruits and every other fan and alum see.

seems like an important topic.

and also one that is a huge money deal with Nike for the university.

so, sure. no biggie.

right, because everything else is a "face of the program, and recruiting friendly.....and CMT being media important" as you yourself have posted about...

creating an impression that recruits and every other fan and alum see.

seems like an important topic.

and also one that is a huge money deal with Nike for the university.

so, sure. no biggie.
That's part of the point I'm making.

I'm not a purist. The line I ask not be crossed is that the uniform goes so far it's unrecognizable as CU.

I get that it's important. That's why I said that the kids need to like it.

Beyond that, I bow out. Partially because I'm not into fashion as a general thing. Mostly because I'm self aware enough to recognize that what looks cool to a 45 yr old suburban businessman has no relation to the marketing demographic the folks at Nike care about or the notion of what's cool to the teens & young adults who have an opportunity to play for CU.

That combo is terrible.
watered down chardonnay piss colored pants.....is what we get?

who does these things?
I agree. That’s a uni combo I honestly hope never sees the light of day.
Guilty on both counts. It’s atrocious.
White helmets are an abomination - that’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. But if the kids like it then whatever - when they’re our age they will understand how naive they were.

Also is this the thread where us 35 year olds obsessively nitpick the physiques of each player posting new pics?

Agree, looks like a dance team!

Ahem.

EBAE7EDF-A333-4BCB-8EB5-55B9A8900634.jpeg

Well, this thread got back on topic for a few posts.

That said, if you wear skinny jeans and/or pants that hang off your butt, you can kindly eat my ass about my fashion choices.
I compromise and go with tight, short cargo shorts that hang off the butt so I guess that makes me the king of fashion.

Back