What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***OFFICIAL 2019 CU FOOTBALL FALL CAMP THREAD***

The P12 south has had huge disparity just about each year between preseason expectations and actual results.

I think USC could surprise this year with a new offense, but could also lose the team if they start slow.

Utah seems overrated at QB,but should be there until end. UCLA isn't going to compete at that level. Cal and OSU might surprise an opponent or two.

Can someone explain the UCLA love to me?

They have qualities that make the analytic sources like them. Returning starters, production, staff, etc. On the other hand, many analysts are skeptical. I think they will be better. But wait and see. Sidelines vs Cincy.

They have qualities that make the analytic sources like them. Returning starters, production, staff, etc. On the other hand, many analysts are skeptical. I think they will be better. But wait and see. Sidelines vs Cincy.
I've got Cincy winning that one. Really don't think Chip is going to get them turned around.

I thought we could sports gamble in every state now. Why won't Colorado let me make money from the flagship school in the state?

Sefo about to be on News 4 Xfinity Live with some rammie puke. I will not suffer the ridicule I suffered last time I dictated the entire thing. If you miss it, too bad.

Sefo looks great BTW.

Last edited:
Sounds like Sefo does some private QB coaching on weekends but says he isn’t ready to commit to more than that.

I thought we could sports gamble in every state now. Why won't Colorado let me make money from the flagship school in the state?
The state senate voted in favor to put it on the ballet to have sports books in Colorado. It is not technically legal in Colorado, yet. Here is a quick article on it.

Back