What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***OFFICIAL 2019 CU FOOTBALL FALL CAMP THREAD***

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Players are here and I'm starting to see their tweets. Camp week has started and the offseason is over.
giphy.gif

Can I tell it’s CU at a glance? Do the kids like them?

If it’s a “yes” to both those things then I can’t think of a topic I care less about than uniform fashion.

Sounds like you want this thread to be all about uniforms. I will be sure to move off-topic posts.

White helmets are an abomination - that’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. But if the kids like it then whatever - when they’re our age they will understand how naive they were.

Also is this the thread where us 35 year olds obsessively nitpick the physiques of each player posting new pics?

Can I tell it’s CU at a glance? Do the kids like them?

If it’s a “yes” to both those things then I can’t think of a topic I care less about than uniform fashion.

That's the biggest thing in this day and age with uniforms-I don't care if we have half a million combos. If the kids like them and we're not being Oregon and dreaming up uni combos in random colors that arent official school colors (like this one in their case) IDGAF. For a game like ASU though-the lighter we are that night, the better.

1564523920138.png

Back