What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

Yep, easily explainable. The UW offense didn't work in the SEC, probably won't work many places in P5 football outside of UW. Bielema doesn't have any other offense to bring to CU other than the UW offense. I like the UW offense...for UW. I don't think it ports well to CU or the Pac-12.
Not so sure it would look that different than Cristobal’s or Tucker’s approach. He will clearly have to address it in interview.

Not so sure it would look that different than Cristobal’s or Tucker’s approach. He will clearly have to address it in interview.

Very easy to see.

Cristobal: "We will establish the run by building a superior OL and take kill shots with the passing game."
Tucker: "We will establish the run by building a superior OL and take kill shots with the passing game."
Bielema: "We will establish the run by building a superior OL. God help us if we ever have to pass."

"Always known as a guy who stays one step ahead of his competitors, Alabama coach Nick Saban has grown accustomed to coaching staff replacements every offseason. And ESPN college football analyst Paul Finebaum believes the six-time national champion already knows who he'll target should Crimson Tide offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian land at Colorado during this coaching cycle.

“I think it’s possible and that’s exact ... I don’t mean to, look, it’s Monday, mid-February and I’m about to fire, I’m about to make another coaching change here, but I would call Hugh Freezein three seconds,” Finebaum said during a radio appearance on Monday. “It’s my opinion, knowing Hugh Freeze, that he would take the job and he would be in better shape as the offensive coordinator getting shown on national television 12, 13, 14, maybe 15 times a year making calls in critical games than the kind of games that Liberty plays."

Interesting they are already making plans......

"Sources have indicated that CU hoped to speak with (in no particular order) Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy, former Wisconsin and Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema, Central Michigan head coach Jim McElwain, Alabama offensive coordinator SteveSarkisian, Arkansas State head coach Blake Anderson, Cal head coach Justin Wilcox, as well as current interim head coach Darrin Chiaverini"

"Sources have indicated that CU hoped to speak with (in no particular order) Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy, former Wisconsin and Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema, Central Michigan head coach Jim McElwain, Alabama offensive coordinator SteveSarkisian, Arkansas State head coach Blake Anderson, Cal head coach Justin Wilcox, as well as current interim head coach Darrin Chiaverini"
Where did you see this?

Out of those, I would take EB, Sark, or Chiav.

Wilcox.

Steve Sarkisian is the name at this point. Guy took an 0-12 Washington to a bowl game. The offense at Alabama last year was ridiculous. Not to mention he knows how to recruit SoCal.

Source

Back