What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Allbuffs Gambling Thread

I'm sure it's waaaaayyyyy to early for people to be thinking about bets that are going to cash out in 10 months, but FanDuel presently has CU's over/under for 2023 set at 4.5, with +114 on the over. Should be interesting to see how this moves as the season approaches.

I'm sure it's waaaaayyyyy to early for people to be thinking about bets that are going to cash out in 10 months, but FanDuel presently has CU's over/under for 2023 set at 4.5, with +114 on the over. Should be interesting to see how this moves as the season approaches.
If DraftKings was offering CFB futures, I’d take that bet.

Now, what about the Cornhuskers? I’ve really enjoyed taking the season win under on them the last 2 years. :finger:

Put money on the Heisman.

Shedeur Sanders +15000
Travis Hunter +40000

Hehehehe.

I know this is mostly for football season but went and put a little wager on VGK to miss the playoffs at +450. Looking at the AVS at +400 to win the division they are getting healthier.

Fanduel early week 1 line TCU -17 and week 2 Neb -7. I do not have fanduel so not sure you can bet these yet or if they are projected lines.

Fanduel early week 1 line TCU -17 and week 2 Neb -7. I do not have fanduel so not sure you can bet these yet or if they are projected lines.
We went 1-11 last year and were rarely competitive. The lines seem reasonable but at the same time so much has changed that early season bets on the Buffs might be set up for comfortable winnings.

I don't gamble much, but I'm very tempted by the over on the season win total prop bet.

We went 1-11 last year and were rarely competitive. The lines seem reasonable but at the same time so much has changed that early season bets on the Buffs might be set up for comfortable winnings.

I don't gamble much, but I'm very tempted by the over on the season win total prop bet.
I was looking at that also especially if it stays around 4-41/2

If DraftKings was offering CFB futures, I’d take that bet.

Now, what about the Cornhuskers? I’ve really enjoyed taking the season win under on them the last 2 years. :finger:
CU's the only win total they have up. I'm just guessing here-but I think Nebraska's at 5-6 again.

Hammered the season win total O4.5. and the Buffs +6.5 vs ****braska. I know the books know what they're doing, and we're kind of a big question mark, but I think they're still tainted with 1-11, as if this isn't one of the biggest turnovers ever.

Which sites do you use to bet? Fanduel and DraftKings exclusively or what other preferred sites are your go to?

in Draft Kings? Can you send a link because I don't see the O/U for CU anywhere.
After that post I searched up and down DraftKings and found nothing. They only have NC odds for now. I would take the over on 4.5 in a heartbeat large.

in Draft Kings? Can you send a link because I don't see the O/U for CU anywhere.
Fanduel I thought had an over/under on CU but nothing else. 4.5. Looking for the link.

Nebraska I would assume would be 6 as well. Gotta think that's the barometer for the Nubs until the year 2432 when they actually hit it.

Draft kings has there survivor and season long pools out for sign up. They have a new against the spread pool buy in is 50,000. Picking 5 nfl games each week with that buy in is nuts.

Which is the best app or the one you like the most for gambling? I am looking to pick one and would love your thoughts on the whats, whys and such.

MGM.

Full exclosure: because that is the gaming company in which I own stock. :sneaky:

TIA for your contributions to my retirement plan.
You should change your avatar picture to Meyer Lansky..... you own a gaming company and you are soliciting $$.... you have him covered.

Which is the best app or the one you like the most for gambling? I am looking to pick one and would love your thoughts on the whats, whys and such.
Pick a few to try with sign up bonuses but read through them on how the bonus will work. I use draft kings for the survivor pools and spread contests.

Back