What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Fall Camp Thread

Personally, and not based on play because I haven't seen enough of Shrout to have an opinion I hope that Lewis has taken a big step forward this year and is ready to be our starting QB. Don't have a lot of hope though because he came in very raw and I haven't seen anything from our coaching staff that says they are developers of QBs (or any other position for that matter.) Throw a guy out there who is just learning behind a questionable OL and in an offense that doesn't protect him and after a few hits all the learning goes out the window.

There is 100% truth to the old saying about teams that have two QBs really don't have a QB. Neither is going to be able to play with comfort and confidence because they will always be waiting to get pulled for the other guy and neither stepped forward enough to make it clear that they are the answer.
Fixed. My son went into the opening game of his Sr year with coaches saying they wanted to get an "athlete" some reps at QB to mix things up. The second play he went in he coughed it up and was mysteriously "hurt." My kid relaxed after that and threw for 290 and 3 TDs. It never works.

So much chatter here about Sanford coaching the qb's.... Have y'all researched what he's done to proven qb's?? Yes the offence will be better for y'all... But he is NOT a QB whisperer... He ruins any shred of a QB in said QB...

So much chatter here about Sanford coaching the qb's.... Have y'all researched what he's done to proven qb's?? Yes the offence will be better for y'all... But he is NOT a QB whisperer... He ruins any shred of a QB in said QB...
Nice try asshole, but you're barking up the wrong tree with this group.

Since when did gophers say y’all?
Well you caught me... My handle is offgridgopher... I actually now live in Tennessee... Off grid.. about 2300' up.in the Blue Ridge Mtns... No running water or 24/7 power source.. I do have generators... But I homestead and provide for my family.. born n raised in MN... Sold all my **** once **** in the nation went insane... I have unlimited data on the ol phone to keep up with my gophers, vols, buffs and Wild... Well the kids as well.. but... Becoming hillbilly as hell and will drop a y'all or yonder quite a bit..

Well you caught me... My handle is offgridgopher... I actually now live in Tennessee... Off grid.. about 2300' up.in the Blue Ridge Mtns... No running water or 24/7 power source.. I do have generators... But I homestead and provide for my family.. born n raised in MN... Sold all my **** once **** in the nation went insane... I have unlimited data on the ol phone to keep up with my gophers, vols, buffs and Wild... Well the kids as well.. but... Becoming hillbilly as hell and will drop a y'all or yonder quite a bit..
1661952527068.png

The offense is going to improve and we don't have a proven QB...is that a good thing? I'm not one to view him as a QB whisperer either.

Just bought season tickets. I’m a glutton for punishment.
first time GIF

Back