What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Fall Camp Thread

There was a poster last year that had info on shrout that was proven out. I wonder if it’s that dude again.

Did they say which coach supports which QB? I’d assume Karl likes sticking with an incumbent + someone who doesn’t take risks (see: throw the ball) when things aren’t 100% safe and perfect to do so
Karl = Lewis
Sanford = Shrout

Poster mentioned that both will play in a rotation which would be horrible. We will see if true

To believe that narrative you need to believe that Sanford has told Shrout that he is his guy, but Dorrell chose Lewis, and then Shrout is telling this to his friend.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Yeah, thought so as well. Poster on 247 is saying that Dorrell and Sanford are at odds with starter. If so. ****. Show

Holy ****. Is this the norm at other programs? Coordinators always at odds with the HC on MAJOR issues?

because my experience over the last 15-20 years with CU would seem to indicate that it’s the norm with this program.

Last year we had a coach who refused to make a decision on anything. Fans wanted Chiv releaved of playcalling, stumbling along with poor o-line play etc.
I'm not sure he's willing or able to get into the qb situation based on lack of past chances to assert himself.

Dysfunction, you say? Fvck this program with a rusty spike.

Is it November yet?

To believe that narrative you need to believe that Sanford has told Shrout that he is his guy, but Dorrell chose Lewis, and then Shrout is telling this to his friend.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF
After last seasons worst offense in modern history I can believe anything with this program

jennifer lawrence ok GIF
Or that Sanford told Shrout it was close but HC believes you have to decisively win the head-to-head to take away an incumbent's job. Would be plausible that Sanford stated "that's not the way I'd do it, but HCKD believes this to be the case", but I have confidence in you and you will get a chance, I promise".

Or that Sanford told Shrout it was close but HC believes you have to decisively win the head-to-head to take away an incumbent's job. Would be plausible that Sanford stated "that's not the way I'd do it, but HCKD believes this to be the case", but I have confidence in you and you will get a chance, I promise".
That’s a different message than what has been alleged

Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF by Leroy Patterson

Smfh. Whatever man. Whoever picks up what you're going to do the best should get the damn job. It's just football, not ****ing rocket science or we'd hire Neil.

I’m calling my shot (after a few beers). We make a bowl game this year and surprise people by being competitive in all but two games.

I’m going on the “aggregation of marginal gains” theory. I think we had a number of unexpected problems last year, starting with OL coaching and lingering injuries with no depth. We had a number of starters who should not have been starting, but for no depth. Add to that, a starting RS freshman QB, with one-half game experience, operating a crappy offensive scheme behind a struggling OL. Sure we lost two good receivers, but we have really good depth there and some quality (that has to step up). We could have a good, thoughtful offensive scheme that D’s don’t know the plays before we run them, with a QB who can see routes open with a real gun (all-in on JT), that backs the D off the line a bit, opening a creatively blocked running game.

The strength of our D is up front: a solid front 7–with depth. How long since we said that?

IF the sophomores in the back can grow up quck, we have talent there. I never saw Perry as a quality S. We will have real speed at all positions in the back (the lone starter back is the slowest as far as i can tell). We just need to quickly gain experience and communicate. That CAN be done. Sure. Its a potential problem, but young speed, with a short memory, could surprise.

We should be very solid on special teams, all around.

Every year teams people think are going to be great lay an egg, and there will be a couple of teams on our schedule which will have one of those years.

I have the Kool-Aide in my veins. I call 7 wins.

Another round!!!
@Duff Man

Back