What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Fall Camp Thread

I'm curious to see how the LB corps plays this season. It seems like we got a good transfer from WVU in JCS (Josh Chandler-Semedo) and we have Barnes who repped the D at P12 Media Days.

On defense, it seems like we are going to more of a 4-3 defense this season. That D is going to have to make some stops while the new O takes its lumps early in the season. With JCS, Barnes, and Perry at LB, it seems like we are good at LB but I read about a young secondary.

I hope the CU coaching staff just doesn't hand B-Lew the starting QB job right away after a poor season on offense last season. I hope Shrout and the other QBs give him quite the competition this month. I'm going to disregard all the good reports about Arias being excellent in practice until he shows us something in actual games.
".........Arias being excellent in practice....." He has a REAL WR COACH, for the first time in his career!!!

SO MUCH FIRE AND PASSION!!! WOW. Why would an 18 year ever want to play for this guy?
Yeah and I remember the year Lane Kiffin and a half dozen, shirtless assistants, led by Ed Orgeron, came screaming into a team meeting at U Tennessee.
UT wasn't worth a damn that year, or for few seasons since! All those coachs are now gone or out of CFB!

Then, there is always the great Sarkisian! (He's kind of like the Ghost of Kiev = mythical!) Shows up in Austin, has to play with a roster full of 4 & 5 star players and manages to LOSE TO KANSAS in a bad season!!!

Just sayin'.......................

I was at lunch today with a couple of coworkers and I said to this one guy who went to KU, I bet KU will win more games than CU this year. Then the other guy says you sure are singing a different tune then you were a few years ago with Mel Tucker. Yes. Yes I am.

Yeah and I remember the year Lane Kiffin and a half dozen, shirtless assistants, led by Ed Orgeron, came screaming into a team meeting at U Tennessee.
UT wasn't worth a damn that year, or for few seasons since! All those coachs are now gone or out of CFB!

Then, there is always the great Sarkisian! (He's kind of like the Ghost of Kiev = mythical!) Shows up in Austin, has to play with a roster full of 4 & 5 star players and manages to LOSE TO KANSAS in a bad season!!!

Lane Kiffin finished ranked 11th last year at Ole Miss and Orgeron won a natty at LSU like 3 years ago

Do you really not think anything through before hitting the post reply button? I swear you try to dunk on yourself with what you post, especially when you say "coachs"

gary coleman wtf GIF

Who wants to tell him what Ed and Lane have accomplished recently?

Lane Kiffin finished ranked 11th last year at Ole Miss and Orgeron won a natty at LSU like 3 years ago

Do you really not think anything through before hitting the post reply button? I swear you try to dunk on yourself with what you post, especially when you say "coachs"
Pronounced “cocks”

Does RG fire Dorrell if the Buffs go winless, or will he allow the youth excuse to buy more time?

Does RG fire Dorrell if the Buffs go winless, or will he allow the youth excuse to buy more time?

Worth a listen. Its a couple weeks old, but Adam gets a question on Dorrell's job status about 40 minutes in.

What was the question and what was the answer?
Does Karl Dorrell survive a three win season? Does RG survive a three win season?

“RG Contract runs through June 2026. And I haven’t heard of any rumblings of CU brass being frustrated with him…it would have to be a pretty ugly season for KD to get fired in 2022.”

Reactions: DBT
Essentially Adam's response to a question about KD's job security if they go 3-9. Actually, the question was about both RG and KD. Adam said RG's contract goes through 2026 and he hasn't heard any rumblings of his job being in jeopardy. KD he's not sure about, but he believe it would have to be a fairly ugly 3 win season for KD to be fired.

Rick is balancing the budget and keeping the programs out of the news. Nothing else matters to Phil D

I wonder what RG's expectations are for this season. If he expects three wins and KD delivers three wins is it still considered ugly?

Only chance KD gets fired is if the offense shows no signs of life again. If there's anything at all that looks somewhat promising going forward he'll get another year.

Back