What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the crazies get salty as camp progresses.

almost prove it time and more bloviating will ensue.

collectively, we are the best we have been at the skill positions for a couple of decades. let's see what happens.

Offensively, as long as Shedeur is out there, I expect we will have the most prolific offense in decades. I am 100% confident in the offensive line, although I understand why others think otherwise. I have full faith in the offensive system. I expect we will be ready on Day 1 on offense.

Defensively, if we can avoid injuries up front, we will also be excellent in time. We upgraded everywhere.

In time? Yes, we are bringing lots of new coaches into the fray on Defense who are coming from different systems. Could take a bit longer to get it all put together.

While also new coaches on offense, the OC/QB coach and OL coach are bringing their tried system and I don't expect that to be as difficult to integrate with a WR/TE/RB coach. OC/QB/OL is the heart of it. Lots of competition at the skill positions will make "learning and understanding the system" a no brainer.

QB/WR/CB talent is best I've seen in my 20-some years of watching closely.

edit: And to re-emphasize, I really think the OL is going to really be a strength. We have depth for the first time in years and I think these guys will surprise most. Purely based on my opinion and gut feel, but I expect them to be very good.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, watching those highlights had me wincing a little, wondering how well that’s going translate against P5 defenses.
I don't understand how any two people can have such drastically different takes when watching this film. I'll trust the evaluators who see him as an NFL prospect.

Offensively, as long as Shedeur is out there, I expect we will have the most prolific offense in decades. I am 100% confident in the offensive line, although I understand why others think otherwise. I have full faith in the offensive system. I expect we will be ready on Day 1 on offense.

Defensively, if we can avoid injuries up front, we will also be excellent in time. We upgraded everywhere.

In time? Yes, we are bringing lots of new coaches into the fray on Defense who are coming from different systems. Could take a bit longer to get it all put together.

While also new coaches on offense, the OC/QB coach and OL coach are bringing their tried system and I don't expect that to be as difficult to integrate with a WR/TE/RB coach. OC/QB/OL is the heart of it. Lots of competition at the skill positions will make "learning and understanding the system" a no brainer.

QB/WR/CB talent is best I've seen in my 20-some years of watching closely.

edit: And to re-emphasize, I really think the OL is going to really be a strength. We have depth for the first time in years and I think these guys will surprise most. Purely based on my opinion and gut feel, but I expect them to be very good.
On the O line, I think we have a lot of dudes who have the right, mean attitude. Seeing Bailey with neck roll made me giddy that he's an old school hoss on that line.

Are you saying CU does not have a P5 defense in the secondary?
Not sure what that has to do with his JSU highlights. If you’re implying he’s putting up highlights like that against our first string D, I’d argue we don’t have enough info on that yet.

I need to stop listening to national podcasts. The most recent one from the athletic was a P12 preview where they said Colorado winning 4 games would be a massive success. They think CU is looking at 59-10 kind of loss against TCU and think most teams we play will probably decide to run up the score just to prove a point against Prime and recruiting.

I can’t imagine the victory lap and I told you so mentality this fan base is going to have if @#1 pick is right and CU beats/blows out TCU

I need to stop listening to national podcasts. The most recent one from the athletic was a P12 preview where they said Colorado winning 4 games would be a massive success. They think CU is looking at 59-10 kind of loss against TCU and think most teams we play will probably decide to run up the score just to prove a point against Prime and recruiting.

I can’t imagine the victory lap and I told you so mentality this fan base is going to have if @#1 pick is right and CU beats/blows out TCU
If we are going into the USC game at 3-1... The hype machine will be nuts, that atmosphere will be insane.

I need that line to go over 20.5.

"One fight, we all fight" - Prime

Harrison, Horn, Edwards, and Shedeur. Wow

Tyler Brown is back and Cormani is missing. 🤷‍♂️

"One fight, we all fight" - Prime

Harrison, Horn, Edwards, and Shedeur. Wow

Tyler Brown is back and Cormani is missing. 🤷‍♂️
He is probably out there with the 2s. Bucky said in one video that you probably won't see Shedeur (obviously tough when he is QB1) Hunter, or McClain all that often going forward because they are getting video shot for their own youtube channels. Building their own brand with the practice vlogs.

The student section is going to be electric this year. The type of noise I think we see, I think will remind us of when Jeff George kept crying and stopping the game because it was too loud. It's going to be that type of loud.
I was at that game as well. My favorite part was George whining and pouting to the referee who shrugged and pointed at the ball. "Go play, bitch"

If you’ve been paying attention to what @#1 pick has been saying, Shedeur’s strength is extending plays in the pocket, not running for yardage. And with the weapons he has, extending plays is going to lead to big plays, because defenses are not going to be able to stay with those WRs very long.
Tom Brady private sessions do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back