What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

Agree. I think Penn State is underrated at the beginning because of a weird season last year. I’m laying the 6.5
You guys are slowly convincing me to back off that. I might-but if I do, I'm gonna drop it on food cart heading to Seattle

I did pretty good this weekend.
I'm certainly not a big spender but enjoy doing this and am not being greedy. Slow, steady and smart betting is my way of doing this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-211714.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-211714.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20210912-212907.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-212907.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
@manhattanbuff What online site would you recommend using? I've been using mybookie.ag for years but they are always slow with lines and now that it's legal here, I'm sure there are better run sites that I can move to

Barring injury to Landman or Lewis, Buffs should cover this week. The D will be there and O will look more athletic vs non A&M D.
Broussard status would be noteworthy.

@manhattanbuff What online site would you recommend using? I've been using mybookie.ag for years but they are always slow with lines and now that it's legal here, I'm sure there are better run sites that I can move to
Assuming you're betting for recreation, you should sign up for whatever sites are giving you the most free money in sign up bonuses. They all have some sort of sign up bonus.

I'm not Manhattan but I'll chime in that I like the BetMGM app. I probably got 5 free bets last week alone from them.
One $5, three $10s and a $25.

Assuming you're betting for recreation, you should sign up for whatever sites are giving you the most free money in sign up bonuses. They all have some sort of sign up bonus.
I'll take any suggestions so thank you both!

I'll take any suggestions so thank you both!
If you want a sign up bonus, let me know and I’ll PM you a refer a friend link to Draft Kings or Fan Duel and we both get some free money.

Fwiw- I have those two and BetMGM. BetMGM allows you to do one game prop parlays which is kind of cool, not sure if the others do. Obviously, Barstool has an app and Caesers does too now. I tend to use DK the most but check for the free money promotional bets on all the different books, like Tampa Bay +73 last Thursday night, and make sure I don’t miss out on a free $45-$50.

I'm not Manhattan but I'll chime in that I like the BetMGM app. I probably got 5 free bets last week alone from them.
One $5, three $10s and a $25.
I’m not Manhattan either but Circa drops lines first. They have been known to make “mistakes”

I did something different this week and took a bunch of $5 positions on a bunch of games without research, just gut or wanting to hate watch.

• UCLA -11.5
  • BYU + 4.5
  • OKst +3.5
  • Stanford -11.5
  • Auburn +5
  • Toledo -14.5
  • CU -3
  • aTM -30
  • Miami (FL) -6.5
  • Oklahoma -22
Two of those are against Nebraska and Michigan St., the rest are just guessing on outcomes or wanting an additional reason to root for CU beyond the obvious. I actually don't generally like betting for or against CU. It ****s up my mojo on the game outcome itself. That's not passing judgment on others, it is just how I am wired as I do this for fun and not trying to make money.

From my start last year to before placing these bets, I'm down $27 with outstanding $25 bets on the under game win totals for NU and WSU. So, as far as I see it, I'm up to date. 😆

Will be able to bet later tonight since I'll be in CO and these are the ones I like but probably won't go with all of them:

OU -22.5
Minn-CU under
Bama -14.5 (this line has come down a couple points since earlier in the weeki)
Clemson -28
Wake -4.5
Toledo -13.5
SCarolina +31
Ole Miss -14
Fresno +11.5

No CFB bets yet this year.

NFL bets (3-2)

- Broncos -2.5 (vs Giants) = W
- Melvin Gordon Over 11.5 receiving yards = W
- Ravens -3 (vs Raiders) = L
- Single Game Parlay (Waller anytime TD scorer (W), Lamar Jackson Over 169.5 passing yards (W), Henry Ruggs Over 34.5 receiving yards (W), Mark Andrews anytime TD scorer (L)) = L
- Washington ML = W

No CFB bets yet this year.

NFL bets (3-2)

- Broncos -2.5 (vs Giants) = W
- Melvin Gordon Over 11.5 receiving yards = W
- Ravens -3 (vs Raiders) = L
- Single Game Parlay (Waller anytime TD scorer (W), Lamar Jackson Over 169.5 passing yards (W), Henry Ruggs Over 34.5 receiving yards (W), Mark Andrews anytime TD scorer (L)) = L
- Washington ML = W
Good job. I’ve been coattailing Peter Schaefer and Bill Simmons on $Million bets

take the over 49.5 on Baylor/KU
Army -34 over UConn
take the over 62 Corn/OU
Nevada -1.5 at K St
USC -7.5 at Wazzu
Stanford -12 at Vandy

I won't bet it but I have a feeling Mich St +6.5 at Miami will happen.

Went with a DK parlay boost with CU -2.5, Kstate +2, and Cincy -3.5
Without Thompson KSU is not the same team

take the over 49.5 on Baylor/KU
Army -34 over UConn
take the over 62 Corn/OU
Nevada -1.5 at K St
USC -7.5 at Wazzu
Stanford -12 at Vandy

I won't bet it but I have a feeling Mich St +6.5 at Miami will happen.
Love Stanford. Biggest bet of week. Like over in OU game. I did bet MSU.

Back