What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

I like the Under 55.5 in the Wyoming/UConn game. On the idea that UConn scores little or nothing and WY doesn't make it to 55, either through exhaustion or Bohl calling off the dogs.....

I’m no expert in these matters but it seems like getting the Raiders -5.5 next week at home vs the Dolphins might be a decent wager.

You can thank BYU for beating ASU this week and pushing ASU to -14.5. That's Rodney Dangerfield level Easy Money.

Am I missing something? Clemson -10 over NC State seems like free money?
sidelines for me. I think Clemson O has real problems. D is great though. NCSU better than Miss St showing IMO. Good luck to all this week.

Arkansas +5.5
UK -5.5
USC -11 (the line for this game keeps going down each time I look at it, 96% of money on OSU)

Am I missing something? Clemson -10 over NC State seems like free money?

sidelines for me. I think Clemson O has real problems. D is great though. NCSU better than Miss St showing IMO. Good luck to all this week.

Yea I wouldn't be so quick on taking Clemson -10. As hawg said Clemson's offense is not good right now. They are really missing Rodgers and Etienne and DJ has not displayed a whole lot of accurary. Plus the game is in Raleigh.

The Jets are horrible, but 10.5 is a lot. Broncos would be tempting even at -10, but that extra half point is stopping me.

Charlotte -3
Air Force -5.5
L.V. Raiders -5.5 and -4
Wyoming u55.5
Army -7.5

After a year off of sports betting due to COVID's unpredictability, I'm finally back in it. Last weekend was my first bet and I took the CU/Minny under (obviously) for a good chunk of change. This week is back to my normal numbers of bets placed. Not that anyone here really even cares about that little background.

Cal - Wash U 46
Akron +49.5 (really feel good about this with the Shrout possibly being out)
Clemson -10
Mich. St -5
USC -10
A&M - Arky U 47
Iowa -23
LSU/Miss St U 57
Texas/T Tech over 61.5
ASU -14.5 AND U 48

Back