What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

I’m going to miss out on a nice +500 same game parlay on a back door cover here. I’m already sick about it.

edit: whew. Gambling is dumb.

Good couple of days for parlays:

Win - 2 Team Parlay
  • Utah (#21) -10.0 (-110)Utah @ Stanford
  • Over 53.0 (-105)Utah @ Stanford

Win - 2 Team Parlay
  • Indianapolis Colts -10.0 (-110)New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts
  • Over 45.5 (-110)New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts

Win - 2 Team Parlay
  • Atlanta Braves (+108)Atlanta Braves @ Houston Astros
  • Under 8.5 (+105)Atlanta Braves @ Houston Astros

2-8 last week (ouch)
56-37-1 for season

utah -9
NIU:Kent o71.5
Rutgers +13
GaTech +10.5
Wake +2.5
Aub +4.5
Army/AFA o37
Purdue +3

good luck to all
I took the opposite of you on Army/AFA.
This game in its history has gone under something like the last 7 out of 8 times.

Took Mich St -3
Okie St -3.5
Baylor-7. barf

I took the opposite of you on Army/AFA.
This game in its history has gone under something like the last 7 out of 8 times.

Took Mich St -3
Okie St -3.5
Baylor-7. barf
Good bet. You are in good shape at halftime.

0-3 yesterday.

Lost my Air Force -3
Lost my UNLV/NM u45.5
Lost my Montana/No. Colo o37.5

BUT, I recouped my losses and them some with some live bets: 1) the under during Notre Dame/Navy, 2) point spread bets on Oregon during OR/WA, and a
pretty aggressive bet on Stephen F. Austin -3.5 vs Eastern Kentucky right before kickoff (pure impulse and probably should not become a habit.)

Too Fun. Next week looms.

0-3 yesterday.

Lost my Air Force -3
Lost my UNLV/NM u45.5
Lost my Montana/No. Colo o37.5

BUT, I recouped my losses and them some with some live bets: 1) the under during Notre Dame/Navy, 2) point spread bets on Oregon during OR/WA, and a
pretty aggressive bet on Stephen F. Austin -3.5 vs Eastern Kentucky right before kickoff (pure impulse and probably should not become a habit.)

Too Fun. Next week looms.
Look at all of the bets on the G5/FCS! If @Jalapeno had a gambler of the week award, you'd get it lol

Warriors -12
Warriors/Rockets under 210 (I think on the number)
Jazz/Magic under 209.5
Chiefs -7
Dallas -10
Broncos/Cowboys under 49

Look at all of the bets on the G5/FCS! If @Jalapeno had a gambler of the week award, you'd get it lol
LOL. The site I use adds a bunch of FCS games starting about 11:00. I hit a small under on the UC Davis vs Cal Poly game not long ago. What a hoot….

Warriors -12
Warriors/Rockets under 210 (I think on the number)
Jazz/Magic under 209.5
Chiefs -7
Dallas -10
Broncos/Cowboys under 49
1-2 on the NFL bets. The NBA stuff is happening now for me.

Early thoughts looking at the lines for next week-
1) Thinking about taking CU to cover. I don't see a win, but I think the 15-17 they're getting against UCLA is too much.
2) I know they're playing Kansas.......but how the **** is Texas a 30 point favorite over ANYONE right?

1-2 on the NFL bets. The NBA stuff is happening now for me.

Early thoughts looking at the lines for next week-
1) Thinking about taking CU to cover. I don't see a win, but I think the 15-17 they're getting against UCLA is too much.
2) I know they're playing Kansas.......but how the **** is Texas a 30 point favorite over ANYONE right?

I wouldn't trust CU on the road at all.

Just one non-live bet this week:

Middle Tennessee -10 vs Florida International

(The Broncos are currently -3 vs the Eagles as I type this and as much as I believe they will win the game I just can't force myself to make the bet.)

Shat the bed last week, but oh well, back into the fray.

Auburn -5.5
NW +24.5
Iowa -5
Ole Miss +2.5
Wake -2.0
LSU +2.5
Okie St -13.0

Buff parlay today?

For a big $5, I took Buffs +10 for 1st half against ucla
Buffs not covering 15 against nm.

Back