What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

I caught MSU +4 this morning. Looking good so far.

I also took UCLA -6.5 and aTm -6.5.

I basically need all of it to make up for my loss on Utah covering the spread.

Betting Jacksonville heavy this weekend. The dead coach bounce is real.
The dead coach bounce was not real this weekend. :rolleyes:
Had a pretty good Sunday outside of Jacksonville though. And ended up slightly ahead for the day.

TSheck just got me to bet the Clemson -1.5 and O45 in a parlay.

I was 19-12 in November and then didn’t make another bet until this weekend. I’m about to jinx myself, but I’m 5-1 since Saturday’s NFL games.
  • Bengals -7 (won)
  • Bills/Patriots O43.5 (won)
  • Broncos +1 (lost - stupid bet - I just wanted a reason to pay attention)
  • Cowboys/Wash O46.5 (won)
  • Saints/Dolphins U38 (won)
  • TT +9.5 (won)

Hammered Oklahoma -7. Sooners will be pretty high with Stoops in charge for tonight. Oregon's last month makes me wonder if they're going to be motivated at all-two blowout losses in three weeks to Utah, and then a coaching change? This could get ugly.

Small Clemson -2 and I may have the over.

I bet the house on Alabama -13.5 (tied for my biggest bet ever, but still likely pocket change for many of you).

I also took Michigan +7.5. I’m not sure if they can win, but I’m looking for a close game decided by single digits.

I bet the house on Alabama -13.5 (tied for my biggest bet ever, but still likely pocket change for many of you).

I also took Michigan +7.5. I’m not sure if they can win, but I’m looking for a close game decided by single digits.
Seems to me that Mich should be able to finish within 7.5 of GA. Either win outright or lose by 3 or 4. Good luck.

Cincy is discovering that this ain’t the AAC.

I bet the house on Cincy TT under.
Small wager on Bama and Georgia laying points.

I bet the house on Cincy TT under.
Small wager on Bama and Georgia laying points.
Went under 46 and Michigan and the points. The Orange Bowl is going to be an absolute slugfest. Michigan's good enough to win that game.

Got 40.5 in-game under here. Not stressing about that given Cincy can't do anything offensively.

Last edited:

Congrats brother.

Did this for the Bronco game
Bronco TT under 20.5 (could have gone lower, I know)
Denver-LAC under 45
Chargers -8

Added under 35 right before halftime

I hit on Georgia -7.5 and bama -13.5. I was shocked so many people were on Michigan, especially after finding out that the Ohio state team they beAt had a flu outbreak

I took UGA -3 small. Hard to beat a team twice. Hats off to Saban if he does it.

With Lanning splitting duty, reports are that Kirby has dug into D game plan.

Pressure on Young if the key. If Bama OL holds up (again), they win. If not, UGA wins. It’s that simple IMO.

Good luck to all.

Back