What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

Won 2 games yesterday with judicious in game betting. Lost 2 today with cavalier in game betting. I really mean that - I was waiting to pounce yesterday, where as today, I knee jerked.

So stupid even though I treaded water. Well, treaded water before Draft Kings taking their -110 or -120 cut on 4 bets.

I have bama money line can’t get there with Bennett as the dogs QB. My falcons under 7 1/2 win total cashed good sweat.
I’m thinking about it as well. Everyone is on Georgia and I’m just not sure betting against Saban hs ever worked out for anyone

2-5 this weekend if you factor my NFL season wagers. Split that-missed epically on Eagles under 6, but hit the Titans winning their division. Weeeeeeeee.

I feel like I need to post a picture of Scott Frost's wife on here as penance.

I just bet Alabama +2.5 (-105), and a parlay - that and the under. I've hated A. since the late 60s, when they barred CU blacks from certain hotels/facilities at a bowl game. I'll only cheer for the score, not the team. (and, Bear Bryant's hat sucked).

A great article about that game, and the prevailing racism:

Last edited:
Free money alert:

Draft Kings hammer the over promo on Buffalo-NE tomorrow. Promo Total is at 20 right now, will keep moving down. Real total is somewhere around 44.

Free money alert:

Draft Kings hammer the over promo on Buffalo-NE tomorrow. Promo Total is at 20 right now, will keep moving down. Real total is somewhere around 44.
Good promo. It got me to casually bet every game this weekend.

Any of you guys betting single game parlay’s for crazy payouts. I have 3 free sgp bets i can make.

Any of you guys betting single game parlay’s for crazy payouts. I have 3 free sgp bets i can make.
I’m awful at them, but Cooper Kupp anytime TD scorer has been easy money all year. Same with his receptions and yards typically, but I imagine that’s priority one for Cincinnati today.

Damnit. Had any QB to catch a pass at +5000. Heard on a pod I listen to that the Rams had been working on a Philly special type play. Damn damn damn.

Back