What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Lay points at/below 13.5. USF spiraled late. Won’t be able to stop Taylor. Wisconsin using advanced hydration techniques in prep for game. (Preston from Daily Wager). I bet it.

Thanks. I'm going to too I think. I have the Badgers winning the B1G West (as does pretty much everybody outside of the state of Nebraska).

They are a Gatorade account, likely the best at sports science of hydration. They drink the progressive Gatorade products throughout the day. And they have the advanced fluid balance scales provided by Gatorade. All supported by Gatorade technical team. (Athletic article).

Thanks. I'm going to too I think. I have the Badgers winning the B1G West (as does pretty much everybody outside of the state of Nebraska).

Iowa is going to be pretty good I think. They always have great line play on both sides of the ball. If their QB comes to play they are going to be tough to beat.

I wouldn't touch that game.
I’d be pretty strong the other way and take the points. Auburn starting Bo Nix a freshmen and Oregon has more to play for. A win on the road they are immediately in the playoff discussion. Herbert appears to look fantastic right now.

I’d be pretty strong the other way and take the points. Auburn starting Bo Nix a freshmen and Oregon has more to play for. A win on the road they are immediately in the playoff discussion. Herbert appears to look fantastic right now.

I think the crowd at JerryWorld will be primarily Auburn, but its not going to be as partisan as Washington-Auburn was last year (that might have been 90% Auburn). This'll be more neutral IMO.

I hope I am dead wrong, but I agree with you. I feel good about Auburn being good midseason, but not right out of the gate. Could actually see Oregon with a solid 10ish point win.

What's the line on that? South Alabama looking to be a bottom ten team that starts pretty much a whole new team out of the gate. This could be ugly.

Bovada has it at 36. Oddsshark says 42-17 Nubs.

You went with it? Oddsshark (used it a lot LY and made money) has USU blowing them out.

Thanks. Oddshark good predictor? That’s a huge variance. They use their own power index.

Gotcha I’ll keep my eye on it. I glanced through. No other line to prediction variance anywhere near this one. Makes me pause.

Florida State-Boise State being moved to Tallahassee because of the threat from Hurricane Dorian for those considering betting that (I may). Probably a good decision given what's going on down there, but I don't get why they didn't play this game at Doak Campbell to begin with.

Florida State-Boise State being moved to Tallahassee because of the threat from Hurricane Dorian for those considering betting that (I may). Probably a good decision given what's going on down there, but I don't get why they didn't play this game at Doak Campbell to begin with.
The contract was for a "neutral" site game. FSU routinely uses JAX as a "neutral" site.

Clemson / GaTech under
UCLA getting points
Rutgers laying points
Army laying points
Duke getting points
Texas State getting points.
Wake laying points.

Small bets. Too many unknowns this early in year.

Good luck to all

The contract was for a "neutral" site game. FSU routinely uses JAX as a "neutral" site.

Routinely is overstating it a bit-To my knowledge, our game down there in 2008 was the last time FSU played a regular season game in Jacksonville. I just thought it was a weird contract for a school that isn't that far removed from a National Title to sign with somebody like Boise-one game in Jacksonville for a regular season game in Potatoland next year?

Clemson / GaTech under
UCLA getting points
Rutgers laying points
Army laying points
Duke getting points
Texas State getting points.
Wake laying points.

Small bets. Too many unknowns this early in year.

Good luck to all

You like the over Sunday night in Houston/Oklahoma?

You went with it? Oddsshark (used it a lot LY and made money) has USU blowing them out.

I actually like Wake in that game. Dave Clawson has done a good job with them and if they win tomorrow night they could be looking at a 6-0 start.

I have GT and the points and the over in that game-and I think I'm looking good for a split at least here. Got BYU, the under, and a parlay on both and I really want that

I have BYU getting 5.5 and an under of 47 against Utah Thursday and Georgia Tech getting 36 (LOL) and the over of 60 off Bovada at Clemson-Clemson's going to blow them out, but that number is too large to not jump on. Feels like a 49-17 type of game.

38 points, ouch.

Did you parlay those bets or win on the over?

Back