What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

We worked especially hard on the NCAAF card this week. Glad we could book a win.

Good Ones

Texas +7
Arizona - Oregon Under 68.5
Georgia Tech - Virginia Tech Under 51.5
Texas Tech +3
Notre Dame -7.5
Louisville - NC State Over 53

Bad Ones

KU - Okie Lite Over 68.5 (Okie Lite plays defense?)
Minnesota +2 (PJ Fleck created an offsetting unsportsmanlike penalty?!)
Wake +32.5 (woof)

Finally, I said it sucks to be a CSU Ram AND a CSU Ram backer:

We worked especially hard on the NCAAF card this week. Glad we could book a win.

Good Ones

Texas +7
Arizona - Oregon Under 68.5
Georgia Tech - Virginia Tech Under 51.5
Texas Tech +3
Notre Dame -7.5
Louisville - NC State Over 53

Bad Ones

KU - Okie Lite Over 68.5 (Okie Lite plays defense?)
Minnesota +2 (PJ Fleck created an offsetting unsportsmanlike penalty?!)
Wake +32.5 (woof)

Finally, I said it sucks to be a CSU Ram AND a CSU Ram backer:

Loss
Minnesota +2

Push
LSU -21 (got one of the most entertaining 2nd halves of football I've seen in a while out of it though)

Won

Temple +6
LSU -11 1H
LSU / Ole Miss over 65
Clemson -32 (hedged 1/2 of Wake exposure once WR went down)
Iowa / OU ML parlay (thanks Jalen)
Michigan -14
Bama -18

Lost

Wake -32
PSU -14.5

Three losses this year on Penn State. Wake was bad bet from moment one. Some things (maybe) finally making sense (or not). I’ll take the week.

Advanced three O/U season total bets. Lost one. Need ECU to win two in a row. 💩💩

Betting philosophy?

Hedging O/U season win totals...

Have a couple of losses. An under bet is over. I lost. Hedge that team as 180 underdog (+6ish) on ML to try to get a few $$ back.

Betting philosophy?

Hedging O/U season win totals...

Have a couple of losses. An under bet is over. I lost. Hedge that team as 180 underdog (+6ish) on ML to try to get a few $$ back.
Don’t hedge unless the payout is an amount that makes you uncomfortable. Otherwise, gambooool

Back