What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

I like:
Minn -7
Wyoming -7.5
Penn State +19
In that order.
I kinda like tOSU. Hamler may not play. Even if he does, PSU scores 21. +19 gives you 40

I think OSU will break 40, leveraging their pass attack against a susceptible PSU back end.

Just my opinion. Good luck.

That’s the part I was struggling with. Thanks.
A few years ago, I had a $100 parlay that was set to pay out mid five figures. I had one leg left and took the other team ATS to lock in about $1000 in profit. Of course, the team I bet on was a man up for over an hour and drew. That sucked. But, I still guaranteed myself $1000. Sometimes, you just gotta let it ride, unless the amount in question is truly substantial.

Thinking about:
Texas A&M-Georgia under 46
Oregon State +15
Notre Dame -18

Thoughts?
I think UGA scores 28-34 ish.

Their D is good.

46 seems about right to me. If I played, I’d go under, but likely sit out.

No real opinion on others.

good luck

I think UGA scores 28-34 ish.

Their D is good.

46 seems about right to me. If I played, I’d go under, but likely sit out.

No real opinion on others.

good luck

I've placed the latter two-I'm going to pass on that one I think-Concerned about A&M going off more than Georgia.
I'm jumping on the Ravens -3 on Monday night as well.

Last edited:
Had my best day of the year yesterday, all due to luck, and my belief in our Colorado Buffaloes

Penn St +20.5 full bet
UCLA +14 full bet
CU +14.5 double bet
CU on the ML @+485 full bet
And the win last night gave me my season total of over 4.5 wins - triple bet

Go Buffs

Only @patebuff likes my picks, but at least he and I won yesterday...

Yes
Minnesota -7
Wazzu - Oregon State Over 75
SMU - Navy Under 69
BIG Illinois +15.5

nyet
Texas +5

Early Circa lines...

We already have:

Iowa -3
KState +5
Wake -6
aTm - LSU Over 60.5
Auburn - Bama Under 49.5
OU - Okie Lite Under 73.5
Wyoming +11
Minnesota +4
UVA - VTech Under 49
Ole Piss -1

I like Wake and Iowa. Gotta ride Minny and VaTech.

Only @patebuff likes my picks, but at least he and I won yesterday...

Yes
Minnesota -7
Wazzu - Oregon State Over 75
SMU - Navy Under 69
BIG Illinois +15.5

nyet
Texas +5
That’s not true. I’ve been using your picks all year. I just decided to limit my action yesterday because I needed a brief reprieve from tracking a full slate. Great day for you!

Wins

Utah -22
ASU +14.5
Memphis -24.5
USC -14
SMU/Navy under 66.5
VaTech -4
Minny -14

Loss

Tulsa -3 (yuck)
LSU -27.5 1H (had to end at some point)
OSU -18.5 (two key fumbles)

happy overall.

I didn’t know bc we haven’t interacted much. Sucks that you took yesterday off.
I could tell very early in that you know what you’re doing and have been doing it well for some time. Knowing Tony 5 dimes was a good tell 😎 I don’t have time to research data on these games at any level that would actually give me a reliable edge. Since I’ve been using your work for a while, now would be a good time for me to say thank you for sharing!

I’m thinking:
Oregon state+20.5
Baylor -14
Ohio state -9
i want to take Cu and the under, but I’m not quite there yet

Rutgers didn't get a first down in the first half? My God. Just diagram 2 five yard plays and get a first down...one time..

Back