What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
I wish I would have got Michigan at +3.5 but I ended up pulling a wait and see approach once it got to -3.5 even tho I still like Michigan to cover that. I think the value is on Minnesota now tho.

I still have concerns about Minnesota’s defense. And they’re having behind the scenes issues like at Iowa that I’m nervous about.

Edit: I did bet Auburn -3.5 and then Inter! I also got in on Illinois +23.5 but I don’t know how to feel about it anymore. Vegas putting that line so high knowing Wisconsin is going with the freshman QB makes me think he’s really good and actually capable of getting them to blowout teams lol. I’m used to the Wisconsin that plays close for a half and then wins by 14-17.

Last edited:

ahoelsken

Added Rutgers-Michigan State under 44.5
Got Buffalo -12 against the Jets (who haven't COVERED in a game this year) for +100

Leaning toward laying off the Bronco game.

hawg1

FAU +16.

trying, again this week, to triangulate various power ranking predictions vs Vegas lines. Looking for larger discrepancies, then handicap.