What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

How do in game odds change? Is it human or computer controlled? I was frantic to get Wiscy at -17.5 last night. Placed bet. “Suspended” or “odds changed” messages as Wiscy was driving. Then it’s -26 after score. 💩
It’s almost all digital. There are some really mega sharp live action statistics odds calculators to produce live odds. Books have increased their profits substantially with these in game services.

Hmm I think I’m staying away from NFL lines this week. Nothing looks particularly good to me. I guess maybe GB -3 and Chargers -7.5.

I did take the DK primetime 1st TD boost again and went with Kyler Murray since his odds were so high and there’s a decent enough chance he scores a rushing TD at some point in the game to at least get my money back.

1-3 yesterday. Taking it easy on the gambling front today. I have Buffalo minus -12 against the Jets and a parlay on Steelers-Titans.

Titans -1.5
Under 51.5
Big Ben Under 270.5
Tannehill PY Under 268.5

Feels like a smashmouth 17-10 or 17-14 type game (where whoever runs it more effectively) wins. Given Derrick Henry plays for the Titans, I went there lol

1-1 yesterday

Today:
Pitt +1.5
Bears +6
(gasp) Pats -2.5

I'm not betting "real" money - just beer money type bets to keep things interesting through the day.

Went 1-4 in my Pick 5 league yesterday. Only got tOSU on the cover.
AFA loses, and The U, Charlotte and UCF couldn't cover.
Think I'm going to strive to finish dead last so I can "win" $150 and make $50. This is such a crazy year.

Technically went 2-2 yesterday but since it was a 4 leg parlay, I went 0-1

Have Steelers, Saints, 49ers and Bills ML parlay today. Also have GB -3.5.

giphy.gif

Looks like everyone got beat up like me yesterday.

Today I've got parlay, GB/Buffalo. I just picked up Buffalo at -9.5 as the line just moved down. Looking like some big money coming in on the Jets at the last second, which is weird.

Some early Circa CFB lines out. Nothing struck me. More to come this afternoon.

I've seen Melvin getting 23 points against Michigan next week. Doing it-I think Harbaugh names his score. I've seen Wisconsin only as like an 8-10 favorite in Lincoln today.

Threw some money on a Cards ML/Pats -3 parlay for later. Idk I don’t like betting on the NFL so far lol.

Instead of lines, I've been betting more over/unders and player props. Having some success with those. One key I've discovered is to be disciplined and not bet on random ****. Try to bet on stuff you're knowledgable and confident in.

My 2nd day with Bovada. They stink. I bet Phillip to have more than 50 yards today, and they show I lost the bet. try and call and they don't have anyone available - due to the virus.

My 2nd day with Bovada. They stink. I bet Phillip to have more than 50 yards today, and they show I lost the bet. try and call and they don't have anyone available - due to the virus.
Post the bet slip or message me with a full screen shot of the bet. I’ve had to deal with that crappy book before.

Back