What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Bama -6.5 open at Circa. Action network model predicts -3.5.

Aub -2.5 at SC at Circa. I’m not buying SC yet. Aub is choppy. Action Network model predicts -7. Duff, thoughts?

And aTm -4.5 (weird number??) at Miss State caught at Circa. . Surely Jimbo will rush three/drop eight. Plus roster turmoil at Miss St. Action predicts -5.

I think Auburn and A&M win big.

Bama -6.5 open at Circa. Action network model predicts -3.5.

Aub -2.5 at SC at Circa. I’m not buying SC yet. Aub is choppy. Action Network model predicts -7. Duff, thoughts?

And aTm -4.5 (weird number??) at Miss State caught at Circa. . Surely Jimbo will rush three/drop eight. Plus roster turmoil at Miss St. Action predicts -5.

What is there to be sold on with SC? Their only win has come against a terrible Vanderbilt team. Were you confusing them with UNC?

Last edited:
Look ahead...

Draft Kings has Clem -10.5 vs ND.

ND OL is good.

No action.

I would expect that line to come down with ND money that comes in, assuming ND doesn't drop a game between now and then. They play at Pitt next week which could be tough if Pitt's defense plays up to its potential. The Pitt defense is their strength and it has let them down the past 2 weeks and now they play Miami this week.

Hate being that guy, but I did get Herbert over 1.5 TD passes last night. Likely my only NFL bet of the year. Cup of coffee, as all bets are this year.

After reading @TDforTD nub report, does anyone know an online book in Colorado that has Big 10 team win total lines?
Fwiw, they can choose to return all 5 starters on the OL but they are hoping to insert a RSFr RT into the starting lineup to move their awkward RT to his more natural position of RG. Frost fired Walters and hired Lubick as co-OC with their OL coach and their OL coach is apparently demanding that they lean on their power run game and stop the E-W, pass happy BS lol.

If Frost gets out of his own way, maybe their power run game is good enough to finally beat teams like Iowa. I’d feel bad if they hit their over win total and you lost money on it. But I’m not joking about the walk-ons they’re depending on:

Alante Brown is the only scholarship WR in that group lol. Well Warner now too, who was placed on scholarship this year.

Fwiw, they can choose to return all 5 starters on the OL but they are hoping to insert a RSFr RT into the starting lineup to move their awkward RT to his more natural position of RG. Frost fired Walters and hired Lubick as co-OC with their OL coach and their OL coach is apparently demanding that they lean on their power run game and stop the E-W, pass happy BS lol.

If Frost gets out of his own way, maybe their power run game is good enough to finally beat teams like Iowa. I’d feel bad if they hit their over win total and you lost money on it. But I’m not joking about the walk-ons they’re depending on:

Alante Brown is the only scholarship WR in that group lol. Well Warner now too, who was placed on scholarship this year.

It was more of a reminder that I wanted to check that line anyway, but always appreciate the info.

In college this is what I like

BYU @ Houston Over 62.5
West VA -22.5 against KU
NC St -4.5 against Duke

looking ahead Ohio St -21.5 over NU looks too good to be true ...what's the catch ?
I can see a 49-16 type game

In college this is what I like

BYU @ Houston Over 62.5
West VA -22.5 against KU
NC St -4.5 against Duke

looking ahead Ohio St -21.5 over NU looks too good to be true ...what's the catch ?
I can see a 49-16 type game
Nebraska fans will bet that line down to 21 and I am all over it

I just refilled my mybookie for the year I wanted to let some games play out before I played money due to COVID. @manhattanbuf are you still laying your picks in this thread? I did much better last year following at least part of your picks :LOL:

I just refilled my mybookie for the year I wanted to let some games play out before I played money due to COVID. @manhattanbuf are you still laying your picks in this thread? I did much better last year following at least part of your picks :LOL:
I am not betting College Football this year. If y’all have specific questions about spots throughout the year, I will gladly answer. The insanity of COVID-19 makes betting American Football really difficult without inside injury information IMO so we’ve opted out.

Back